Justice League [POLL] Do you think Superman will have another secret identity?

Or Bruce creates some false hospital record showing him as an unnamed coma patient.
It could happen.
I mean when Superman returned in the comics everyone believed that Clark was dead also so..

Hopefully he will. I love the secret identity aspect of the league. He can always shack up with Bruce until they come up with an excuse. Or just have him be missing and come back. Hes not exactly a famous reporter so it should be fine.

for a Justice League movie, I wouldn't mind him not using a secret identity and just being Superman

I can see needing to return as Clark or developing new identity for any future solo film, tho

personally I'd say new identity (there was a bit of an underlying theme throughout the movie, that his connection to family/and loved ones (I.E. Lois and his mother) was his greatest weakness

so, I feel like he needs to break those connections
(at least for a time, eventually he'll find that those connections were his tether to his humanity, and with out it he'll start to lose himself, and realize his need to reconnect)

Yes...he will return as Klark Cent...no one will ever know the difference

Im really disappointed they "killed" Clark tho. Why couldnt they just say he was missing after the battle took place?? Although they never showed him in the casket they pretty much slammed the door on him coming back, without people being suspicious

The only people who know he's buried are the people who went to the Smallville funeral but they most likely already knew he was Superman so....

Where's become a mechanic named Jordan Elliot?

The only people who know he's buried are the people who went to the Smallville funeral but they most likely already knew he was Superman so....
but, I am sure there had to have been some public recorded made of it (even in a small town like that) and there was the article in the daily planet about him... so it's also known that he is at least miss/if not dead (gained it was a small obituaries in the back pages of a news paper, about a reporter that was hardly famous/or well known) I mean who reads the obituaries (people just read the headlines)especially in the paper where the Headline reads "Superman is Dead" I'd imagine that would overshadow his death quite a bit

at the end of the day I doubt there would be a huge deal made of his return (isn't the whole point of his Clark Kent identity to be unassuming, and low profile) mild mannered reporter an all that

I will say him returning at the same time as Superman mysteriously raising back from the dead, would seem like an odd coincidence
(his death happening at the same time wasn't as odd, with all that was going on I sure quit a few people died/or went missing in all the chaos)

one thing I questioned was which casket had the really body? there was two different funeral happening at the same time... I would assume smallville, [BLACKOUT]and given the little tease we saw with the dirt raising kinda confirms it[/BLACKOUT] but, how did they get the body? you'd think it would have been seized by the authorities right a way (probably tested on to confirm his death and such)

[/BLACKOUT] but, how did they get the body? you'd think it would have been seized by the authorities right a way (probably tested on to confirm his death and such)

they kept [BLACKOUT]Zod's body. So you'd think they kept Superman's too, and Doomsdays to that matter. Unless at the end of the Doomsday fight Batman and Wonder Woman took Superman's body and brought him back home to his mom? [/BLACKOUT] Seems like "Plot Induced Stupidity"....we'll never know the real truth, but we can always wonder

I'm thinking Batman and Wonder Woman were responsible for that. Hence the
empty casket.

at the end of the day I doubt there would be a huge deal made of his return (isn't the whole point of his Clark Kent identity to be unassuming, and low profile) mild mannered reporter an all that

I will say him returning at the same time as Superman mysteriously raising back from the dead, would seem like an odd coincidence
(his death happening at the same time wasn't as odd, with all that was going on I sure quit a few people died/or went missing in all the chaos)

Both of them shouldn't be returned at the same time anyway. Superman's going to be busy with JL for a while that by the time he has time to think about his other identity enough time would have passed for people not to make the connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"