Possibilites.

everybody is getting wound up because of speculation about topher playing eddie....ill bet anyone here 10000000 dollars he will NOT be eddie.not because i hate him..because i like the guy..not because he cant fit the role in which honestly i have no prefrence on..simply because....three words

its

not

happening

thats it.case closed

its Venom... jeez...get it right at least one frekin time.. oh..and liazard? what the hell?

Lol

Here you go, this is what he was talking about when he mentioned Vemon....

Vemon

I don't understand how Topher Grace can be a villian. He's such a dork...and a bad actor to boot. He may surprise everyone, but I just cannot see it.

spideyfan1988ca said:
Topher Grace playing bad guy in 'Spider-Man 3' (Reuters)
Thu May 19th 2005 at 10:41 pm ET

By Borys Kit
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "That '70s Show" star Topher Grace has joined the lineup of "Spider-Man 3," in which he will play one of two villains.

The film's distributor, Columbia Pictures, declined to give further details about his role.

Grace joins Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst and James Franco, all of whom starred in the first two films. Thomas Haden Church ("Sideways") also has been cast.

"Spider-Man 3" directed by Sam Raimi, is scheduled for release May 4, 2007. The "Spider-Man" film franchise has grossed more than $1.5 billion worldwide for Columbia.

This week, Grace made his onscreen exit from Fox's "That '70s Show," on which he starred for the past seven years. His feature work includes "In Good Company" and "Traffic," and memorable cameos in "Ocean's Eleven" and "Ocean's Twelve."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter
=========================================================

Doesn't that CONFIRM that he is a villian, or are they just guessing?

Symbiotica said:
Who gets cast as Brock "makes a difference" to me because, hold the phone....! I am actually a Venom fan, one who is ~NOT~ willing to see the character raped, gutted and then hung out to dry Predator-style in the name of getting him onscreen any which way I can.

...What movies are you watching, by the by? I think it's safe to say that we've YET TO SEE anything in the Spidey movies that hasnt been raped, gutted and 'hung out to dry Predator-style'. Spidey, GG, Octopus...and now with Sandman and possibly GG2/Hobgoblin...yeah, okay. Venom being played by Topher? I would not be surprised in the LEAST. No sense whining about it if it's true - I mean, how can you NOT see something like that coming?

If you can't understand the difference between the changes in GG and Ock, compared to the changes in Venom that casting Gopher as Eddie would entail.... there's nothing more I can say.

It's like comparing a random street shoot-out to WW3. Both are very bad things you don't want to be in the middle of.

The second one is many degrees worse.

Oh I understand it...my point is, considering how things have been handled in the past with the franchise...It wouldnt surprise me in the least - and thusly, doesnt BOTHER me in the least. I'd expect nothing less from Raimi and co.

I know this is from like a year ago. But I was deleting all of the old subscriptions to threads and found this. I'm just wondering what people think about it. I know that my idea for the story was way off. But See how many people who thought Topher wouldn't be Venom, now he is. I don't know if it was a good choice or not. because the movie came out. But it was a possibility that became a reality.

So anything that is looked down upon or laughed at as a possibility for the films can possibly happen...In essence...all points are valid I guess?

Wow. I never saw this thread and I have to say, even though the stuff didn't turn out to be true, you clearly put a lot of effort into it. That's some pretty creative ideas ya got there.

Thanks man, that means a lot. I just think it would have been cool if they had of thought that way at the time.

i remember people saying that venom will never be on this movie like they know it if for sure, but guess what?

marvelman418 said:
Ok, why does everyone want Venom. Gotta admit he's cool but here's how I see it. He'll be in nubma 5 (SM3 is sandman and goblin and SM4 is lizard way I see it) and in numba six he'll have to team up with Spidey like in all classic sequals and they have to fight Carnage
we all want vewnom because hes so freakin COOL!!!, we have been waiting for him to be in a spidey film:sym:.

braineater said:
I don't understand how Topher Grace can be a villian. He's such a dork...and a bad actor to boot. He may surprise everyone, but I just cannot see it.
topher is not a dork, they have made topher look like eddie brock, he looks just like him, hes perfect to play venom, topher is the man!!!!, venom rules.

spidermanhero12 said:
topher is not a dork, they have made topher look like eddie brock, he looks just like him, hes perfect to play venom, topher is the man!!!!, venom rules.

well to be honset, he doesnt really look like venom..

if they went with ultimate venom version,well...that kind of sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"