Possibilites.

Discussion in 'Spider-Man 1, 2 & 3' started by Silverstein, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Valorman Registered

everybody is getting wound up because of speculation about topher playing eddie....ill bet anyone here 10000000 dollars he will NOT be eddie.not because i hate him..because i like the guy..not because he cant fit the role in which honestly i have no prefrence on..simply because....three words

its

not

happening

thats it.case closed

2. Venom Drool Guest

its Venom... jeez...get it right at least one frekin time.. oh..and liazard? what the hell?

3. POWdER-man Ancient but wise

Lol

Here you go, this is what he was talking about when he mentioned Vemon....

Vemon

4. I don't understand how Topher Grace can be a villian. He's such a dork...and a bad actor to boot. He may surprise everyone, but I just cannot see it.

5. Vile The Future is Vile

...What movies are you watching, by the by? I think it's safe to say that we've YET TO SEE anything in the Spidey movies that hasnt been raped, gutted and 'hung out to dry Predator-style'. Spidey, GG, Octopus...and now with Sandman and possibly GG2/Hobgoblin...yeah, okay. Venom being played by Topher? I would not be surprised in the LEAST. No sense whining about it if it's true - I mean, how can you NOT see something like that coming?

6. Symbiotica Registered

If you can't understand the difference between the changes in GG and Ock, compared to the changes in Venom that casting Gopher as Eddie would entail.... there's nothing more I can say.

It's like comparing a random street shoot-out to WW3. Both are very bad things you don't want to be in the middle of.

The second one is many degrees worse.

7. Vile The Future is Vile

Oh I understand it...my point is, considering how things have been handled in the past with the franchise...It wouldnt surprise me in the least - and thusly, doesnt BOTHER me in the least. I'd expect nothing less from Raimi and co.

8. Silverstein Registered

I know this is from like a year ago. But I was deleting all of the old subscriptions to threads and found this. I'm just wondering what people think about it. I know that my idea for the story was way off. But See how many people who thought Topher wouldn't be Venom, now he is. I don't know if it was a good choice or not. because the movie came out. But it was a possibility that became a reality.

So anything that is looked down upon or laughed at as a possibility for the films can possibly happen...In essence...all points are valid I guess?

9. rockportspidey Puttin Some Dirt N Ur Eye

Wow. I never saw this thread and I have to say, even though the stuff didn't turn out to be true, you clearly put a lot of effort into it. That's some pretty creative ideas ya got there.

10. Silverstein Registered

Thanks man, that means a lot. I just think it would have been cool if they had of thought that way at the time.

11. American_Hobo Registered

i remember people saying that venom will never be on this movie like they know it if for sure, but guess what?

12. Spider-ManHero12 Web-Slinger

we all want vewnom because hes so freakin COOL!!!, we have been waiting for him to be in a spidey film:sym:.

13. Spider-ManHero12 Web-Slinger

topher is not a dork, they have made topher look like eddie brock, he looks just like him, hes perfect to play venom, topher is the man!!!!, venom rules.

14. American_Hobo Registered

well to be honset, he doesnt really look like venom..

if they went with ultimate venom version,well...that kind of sucks...