Why are they together?

Stevens25

Reaction score
From what I gather,Sandman and Venom will team up in order to defeat/kill Spidey. This just doesn't sound exactly right to me. Venom/Brock wants the pleasure of beating/killing Spider-man all on his own,since he feels that if was Spidey/Parker who ruined his life. Why would he wants someone's else's help? Unless he is just using Sandman to "weaken" Spider-man so that he can move in for the kill,I don't know? Venom is driven by his blinding hatred of Spider-man and Peter Parker,so why would he want anyone else to interfere?
And from what I've seen about Sandman,he really isn't a "bad" guy per say. He obviously loves his daughter and in most cases,stole money to help pay for her operation. Spider-man may just be an annoyance to him,not a major enemy. Marko is a criminal but not insane or evil. Venom may be a bit of both. If I were Marko,I'm not sure I'd trust him enough to make an alliance with Brock,even if it means killing Spider-man.

cause its more fun to "play" with a friend than to play alone... i havent finished the novel yet so maybe it gives a reason in there.

I can't say that I've even looked at the book for the movie(and not interested, either), but I still don't believe that they'll be "teaming up" in the movie. I think Spidey goes to take Sandman down, and Venom crashes the party. MJ then gives Harry the "we've all done terrible things to one another" speech, and Harry rides in just in the nick of time to save Pete.

If they do have Sandy and Venom consciously team up in a premeditated manner, I agree with you... that's just wrong.

If they do team up in the film it will take a while to get used to.

well like I have said befor in the novilezation thread, Brock doesn't to beat up spidey alone because he feel's that if he gget's help from Sandman then it would cause more pain for spidey which is why harry show's up making two on two. after all, Brock feel's that Peter was the one to make him suffer so now he want's to return the favor but only doubling thae pain that peter caused him.
Sandman want's to beat up spidey because he stoped Sandman from completing what he was set out to do and that's find a cure for his daughter.
to make it simple, Venom want's spidey to have a horrible death for sure which is why he want's Sandman to help him.

pagrebo that is the most disgusting avatar i have ever seen.. wheres it from?

From what I gather,Sandman and Venom will team up in order to defeat/kill Spidey. This just doesn't sound exactly right to me. Venom/Brock wants the pleasure of beating/killing Spider-man all on his own,since he feels that if was Spidey/Parker who ruined his life. Why would he wants someone's else's help? Unless he is just using Sandman to "weaken" Spider-man so that he can move in for the kill,I don't know? Venom is driven by his blinding hatred of Spider-man and Peter Parker,so why would he want anyone else to interfere?
And from what I've seen about Sandman,he really isn't a "bad" guy per say. He obviously loves his daughter and in most cases,stole money to help pay for her operation. Spider-man may just be an annoyance to him,not a major enemy. Marko is a criminal but not insane or evil. Venom may be a bit of both. If I were Marko,I'm not sure I'd trust him enough to make an alliance with Brock,even if it means killing Spider-man.

Who cares? At the end of the day, 4 super beings are going to battle it out and that's all that matters.

Since Spider-Man tries to kill Sandman for what he did to Ben Parker, Sandman probably fears for his own life and his family's.

Makes sense that he would try to get rid of Spidey. According to the novel, Brock accosts him in a playground where Marko is watching his daughter. Brock probably plays on that to help convince Marko to team with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"