Possible Daredevil spoiler?

J

Jacko

I wonder if Joe Q is just trying to pull another fast one by us?

NRAMA: “Doombug” - Joe with the new 'Hawkeye' being confirmed, can you tell us where Clint Barton will be during all of this? Maybe a teaser to one of the Civil War books?

JQ: You should be seeing more of Clint by years’ end, you never know where he’s been but I bet he’s been having a devil of a time.

Suttlest hint ever.

That "hint" is so baltant that it's very likely a reverse gambit - as in, Barton isn't really playing 'devil.

You give Joey Q. too much credit by assuming he'd throw that out as a red herring.

But come on, thats such an obvius clue it can't be real.
He might as well have said,
"Oh, I think you'll be seeing more of Hawkeye by years end. In fact i think you are seeing him right now, dressed up as Daredevil. wink wink.";)

This adds to the other theory of who the new Daredevil really is.

Just cause it reminded me of this,
"You could there is a little Ooter in us all. In fact, you could say we cooked Ooter, ate him, and he is in our stomachs as we speak. Wait, no forget I said that." - Principal Skinner

That's a toughie. He's a ****ing bastard with hints. And he knows it. He knows the internet people like ourselves will sit at our keyboards wondering. Gotta give him props on that. He's a bastard, but he's a smart one.

i just saw this came over here to post it, it does seem to obvious, maybe he thoufht he was being really subtle though?

hes wrong, hes wrong, hes wrong, its foggy nelson cant you see. jk

i've been thinking hawkeye so no different for me.

Jacko said:
JQ: You should be seeing more of Clint by years’ end, you never know where he’s been but I bet he’s been having a devil of a time.

He doesnt even realise how stupid he is. what a jackass.

MyPokerShirt said:
He doesnt even realise how stupid he is. what a jackass.
Mind explaining how this is a pertinent example of stupidity/jackassity? It's a brilliant move. Joey Q reads the comic boards. He knows the theories.

Red X said:
Suttlest hint ever.
I usually let crap like this slide. I'm not the grammar police (and English may not be your first language), but "suttlest" is not a word. You meant to type "most subtle".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"