Closure on the Spidey Marriage

Or, what Marvel characters can beat DC heroes and vice versa.:whatever:

Zombie.jpg

Guilty as charged, I knew you'd still make a comment, I just felt like beating you to the punch:cwink:

Which you didn't, because my punches are hard and fast, like Hal Jordan.:dry:

When Phere gets on a roll of punches, he can't be stopped.

Yes I am special, but you ride on the special short school bus, along with your dork-clique.

A lot of **** is happening right now, If MJ dies it will impact him very hard right off the bat, but what about after a couple months when you really start to realize they are never coming back, if you could just have one more day.

When my dad died, it hit me hard right from the beginning, but it took a while for it to REALLY sink in, to this day I still wish I had one last moment with him. That comic doesn't necaserrily have to take place right after the shooting, it could take plave 2 years from now. Plus in Marvel time April to August isn't that long, thats when we get the comic, not exactly when thing take place in the MU. Who knows maybe MJ and Aunt May will survive.

When my wife died,.. It hit me hard,.. and kept hitting me hard EVERYTIME I turned for her opinion on something,... reached for her in my sleep,.. smiled at a funny thought and realized I had no one to share it with,.. needed four hands,...

You wish you had an ability that in some way warped time to either save her or live in an eternal now.
it's been a few years to where I can think about her w/o having the urge to damage something or curl up and die,.. (It depended on my mood.),.. But I completly understand your point.

What do these phrases have in common?

Get a girlfriend.
Leave the Pocket Protector at home.
No,..... the life cycle of the African Coastal Tweewit is NOT interesting.
Walk? Thats when you travel farther than the distance between your computer and the car,....
Run? Beyond your comprehension.
No,... Using some other name besides "rosy-Palm" doesn't make it a relationship.
Your Mom doesn't count.

(smirk)

When my wife died,.. It hit me hard,.. and kept hitting me hard EVERYTIME I turned for her opinion on something,... reached for her in my sleep,.. smiled at a funny thought and realized I had no one to share it with,.. needed four hands,...

You wish you had an ability that in some way warped time to either save her or live in an eternal now.
it's been a few years to where I can think about her w/o having the urge to damage something or curl up and die,.. (It depended on my mood.),.. But I completly understand your point.

Thanks atleast theres somebody on SHH.com who is willing to compliment me instead of trying to prove how witty and cool they are to there circle-jerking buddies.

agreeing and complimenting isnt the same thing you know...just FYI.

Thanks Fat Sally, still trying to get a rise out of me, you cant just stop, that would be to easy. Remember what you said about the violin, just try for 2 days. You wont though, cause your a weirdo like that.

Fat Sally?

I like you enough and all I guess, but that just doesn't make sense.

Thanks Fat Sally, still trying to get a rise out of me, you cant just stop, that would be to easy. Remember what you said about the violin, just try for 2 days. You wont though, cause your a weirdo like that.

Honestly, is calling me fat supposed to make me cry. I'm fat, a fact I've never denied. Oh noes, you called me fat.:csad:

I always figured Darthphere was a razor thin person. o_O

Someone needs to throw up the "The More you Know" thing now.

I've never been thin, but I went to college and put on the "freshman 15" and didnt stop at 15.:csad:

Even I'm wrong sometimes. That's okay. Bigger people tend to be more fun to tell the truth. Fit people are usually so fixed about being fit that it become such a bore.

"Now you know. And knowing is half the battle." +
quickkick.jpg

And welcome back!:D

03pudding1.jpg

MR. ROGERS: Yes, kids, even though you may be called a jerk, a fat fanny, or just a plain ass****, remember...

:woot:

Anyway, I thought this guy's thoughts on MJ we're kind of interesting, especially when he essentially asks what Joe Q should be asking himself: "If MJ is out of the picture, what then?" Folks who agree with Joe Q's stance on MJ may not like it, so be forewarned.

http://fourcolormedmon.blogspot.com/2007/01/what-is-so-wrong-with-mary-jane.html

Even I'm wrong sometimes. That's okay. Bigger people tend to be more fun to tell the truth. Fit people are usually so fixed about being fit that it become such a bore.

That's not True, not completely true anyway.

MR. ROGERS: Yes, kids, even though you may be called a jerk, a fat fanny, or just a plain ass****, remember...

:woot:

Anyway, I thought this guy's thoughts on MJ we're kind of interesting, especially when he essentially asks what Joe Q should be asking himself: "If MJ is out of the picture, what then?" Folks who agree with Joe Q's stance on MJ may not like it, so be forewarned.

http://fourcolormedmon.blogspot.com/2007/01/what-is-so-wrong-with-mary-jane.html
interesting.

I'm not quite sure why "Killing" a comic character esp a hero or supporting character is so easy for some.

They tried to separate them.

They tried to kill MJ.

They tried to separate them AGAIN.

Yet here they are. Still together. Why? 'Cause fan reaction was NEGATIVE to the change. What Marvel needs to do, simply, is to stop makin' mountains out of mole hills an' put a competent writer on a Spidey book that can HANDLE actual character interaction. Spidey was all about the balance between Spidey an' Peter while tryin' to do what's right an' responsible. Bring it back. That's all that needs to be done. Screw the "realism", screw this elimination of secret-IDs...you wanna get back to the roots, it's simple. Good vs. bad. There ya go. No Civil Wars. No unmaskin'. No new costumes. You have Peter interactin' with people in his life, an' have strains on relationships 'cause he hasta go be Spidey.

Good competent writers. All ya need.

I would like to see them have a big public wedding, attended by all sorts of super heroes like Captain America and the New Avengers, Wolverine and the X-Men, and so on. Peter could wear his Spider-Man costume but without the mask.

Then after that Peter and Mary Jane becomes the new "It" couple, sort of like a hollywood power couple. Peter and MJ is famouse everywhere they goes, they are all over the tabloids, they are asked to go on talkshows and stuff, but Peter is still a super hero.

something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"