Closure on the Spidey Marriage

Part of why I wouldn't mind if MJ died would be to see how Peter deals with it and who he would eventually end up with. MJ and Pete can split up but as long as she exists, it is inevitable that they will always end up back together. With Gwen gone, you know Pete and MJ will always be an item, but who would he end up with if she died? Thats why I'm okay with MJ possibly kicking the bucket.

Part of why I wouldn't mind if MJ died would be to see how Peter deals with it and who he would eventually end up with. MJ and Pete can split up but as long as she exists, it is inevitable that they will always end up back together. With Gwen gone, you know Pete and MJ will always be an item, but who would he end up with if she died? Thats why I'm okay with MJ possibly kicking the bucket.

The same way he delt with it when Gwen died, its repetive and unoriginal now.

The same way he delt with it when Gwen died, its repetive and unoriginal now.

But I would like to see who he would end up with. Most things in comics are unoriginal.

Also as long as MJ is alive, there relationship is predictable and repetative, how can you really disagree with that?

It would be very unpredictable to see out who Peter would end up with, and how he would deal with having 2 of his girlfriends die. Would he avoid relationships? If not, would he end up with a chick with powers somebody who can defend themselves a little better.

But I would like to see who he would end up with. Most things in comics are unoriginal.

Also as long as MJ is alive, there relationship is predictable and repetative, how can you really disagree with that?

It would be very unpredictable to see out who Peter would end up with, and how he would deal with having 2 of his girlfriends die. Would he avoid relationships? If not, would he end up with a chick with powers somebody who can defend themselves a little better.

Heh.

Have The Parkers start having KIDS,.... That would shake things up,.. ESP if MJ has Triplets,....

That would be cool, but they would never really grow up, like Franklin Richards.

That would be cool, but they would never really grow up, like Franklin Richards.

There was an Issue of Fantastic four where the three older members were rejuvinated and made ten fifteen years younger.

They could allow the children to grow up some,.. then do that with the Parkers.

"Now you know. And knowing is half the battle." +
quickkick.jpg

And welcome back!:D

03pudding1.jpg

You sure know how to make a girl feel welcome. ^_^!!!!

Though, I'm more of a Cobra girl.

There was an Issue of Fantastic four where the three older members were rejuvinated and made ten fifteen years younger.

They could allow the children to grow up some,.. then do that with the Parkers.

See that would be unorigianl, like everything else in comics.

I wouldn't mind the majority of Marvel's characters packing on some years. The goofy scenarios that arise to explain or excuse the would-be advanced ages of several DC characters, for example, can be trite, but I've come to accept them as a necessary part of the comic universe. Sometimes they even lead to weird but fun stories (like in Mystery in Space right now).

I have a feeling all we're going to see is Peter forcing MJ to go into hiding or her leaving for awhile because of him revealing his identity.

I think she and Aunt May will be forced (by Peter) to leave after this sniper incident and that part of him going into black costume again is because of his feelings after being spurned by the public and government while also endangering the life of his family (which would make him reconsider his decision to be the hero he is after Uncle Ben gets killed from him not doing anything at all and his wife and/or aunt nearly/actually get killed from him doing too much).
The two of them (May and MJ) will either make the decision to leave or be forced to because of the danger they'd potentially be in now that Peter is a fugitive.

That's not really a permanent resolution, though...and Quesada makes this sound pretty permanent.

Of course, Quesada makes a lot of things sound like a lot of things, and they're not always those things.

I'm pretty sure MJ's gonna die. I think we, the fanboy community as a whole, tend to overthink these things way too much. Spider-Man's wearing black; black is the color of mourning; something big is going to change with MJ and Peter's marriage soon... all signs point to MJ's dying and Peter's being in mourning for her. It seems obvious, but Marvel tends to be pretty obvious most of the time. Remember all of the speculation about what The Return could've been about? In the end, it turned out it was what everyone's mind first clicked to. Same thing happens here, I bet.

We know how he'd react because Marvel has done this already. He went into denial.

I'm pretty sure MJ's gonna die. I think we, the fanboy community as a whole, tend to overthink these things way too much. Spider-Man's wearing black; black is the color of mourning; something big is going to change with MJ and Peter's marriage soon... all signs point to MJ's dying and Peter's being in mourning for her. It seems obvious, but Marvel tends to be pretty obvious most of the time. Remember all of the speculation about what The Return could've been about? In the end, it turned out it was what everyone's mind first clicked to. Same thing happens here, I bet.

nah...the previews shown in the newest jow fridays show peter in the black suit with mary jane....

....unless it's a dream....

I just hope it's not something dumb, like he takes up the black costume so people won't recognize him. "No, no, I revealed my identity wearing the other costume. There's no way anyone'll know that it's Peter Parker under this costume, too!" :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"