Closure on the Spidey Marriage

Your in Denial Darthphere, you need me, the Hype needs an Eros. Im the guy that keeps this place together. If I killed myself, it would be like Zach Braff leaving Scrubs or something.

We already have GAH and Assassin, you're just a lame rip-off of what they do anyway. You can leave now.

Wow, the mythical multiple pwning......I'm so glad to be here!:wow:

As am I.

We already have GAH and Assassin, you're just a lame rip-off of what they do anyway. You can leave now.

As am I.

Well im not going around telling people to kill themselves.

I'm just gonna repost this since it seems pertinent to the current discussion.

SSHWAREros.jpg

And the point here was what exactly?

That your suffering from real life emotional problems. You feel the need to use sarcasm or act arrogant online, when in fact in real life your probbaly a wimp of a man. You see the internet as a way to live out your Fantasies of being a "cool guy". Online you can act how ever you want, and no one you insult or belittle can do anything about it. Its a common case amongst abused kids, and I see you as a kid who was abused as a child. Perhaps not abused but bullied perhaps, maybe alittle bit of both? Perhaps you suffer from anInferiority complex, and thus make up for it by being "Darthphere" on the hype? In either case, You need to resolve what ever issues you have in your real life dude.:yay:

That your suffering from real life emotional problems. You feel the need to use sarcasm or act arrogant online, when in fact in real life your probbaly a wimp of a man. You see the internet as a way to live out your Fantasies of being a "cool guy". Online you can act how ever you want, and no one you insult or belittle can do anything about it. Its a common case amongst abused kids, and I see you as a kid who was abused as a child. Perhaps not abused but bullied perhaps, maybe alittle bit of both? Perhaps you suffer from anInferiority complex, and thus make up for it by being "Darthphere" on the hype? In either case, You need to resolve what ever issues you have in your real life dude.:yay:

OMG Dr. Phil, you gotz me! I'm just a sad pathetic man who finds the need to pwn anonymous people because I've had a troubled childhood. :csad: :csad:

Where's mommy?:csad: :csad: :csad:

It's a good thing I'm so superior that inferiority will never be a problem for me.

OMG Dr. Phil, you gotz me! I'm just a sad pathetic man who finds the need to pwn anonymous people because I've had a troubled childhood. :csad: :csad:

Where's mommy?:csad: :csad: :csad:

You see how you hide it with sarcasm.

It's a good thing I'm so superior that inferiority will never be a problem for me.

I find it humorous that every pwnee I've come across always pulls out this psycho analysis bull****, like if its supposed to make a case for them any better being pwned my an emotional/psychologically messed up dude. IMO, that just makes the pwning even worse, you cant even stop yourself from being pwned by a mental case. Sad really.

I find it humorous that every pwnee I've come across always pulls out this psycho analysis bull****, like if its supposed to make a case for them any better being pwned my an emotional/psychologically messed up dude. IMO, that just makes the pwning even worse, you cant even stop yourself from being pwned by a mental case. Sad really.

"Pwnee" me in real life, and I will repect you, but i forgot, your a little ***** in real life.:yay:

"Pwnee" me in real life, and I will repect you, but i forgot, your a little ***** in real life.:yay:

Now resorting to threats of physical harm over the internet, mommy wow, I'm a big kid now!

Now resorting to threats of physical harm over the internet, mommy wow, I'm a big kid now!

Never threated you:huh:I just thing you are alittle B-I-T-C-H in real life. :yay:

Never threated you:huh:I just thing you are alittle B-I-T-C-H in real life. :yay:

Bypassing censors. :up:

Yes, we get it, you're badass in real life, you're such a badass in real life you allow yourself to be ridiculed and humiliated on a consistent basis on the interwebs.:up:

Bypassing censors. :up:

Yes, we get it, you're badass in real life, you're such a badass in real life you allow yourself to be ridiculed and humiliated on a consistent basis on the interwebs.:up:

Okay, Im sorry im not super cool online, I come here for fun.

So.... it's getting repetitive and predictable. Not to mention annoying.

Almost like the "Name one villian or super hero who can even match up to the hulk" thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"