The Dark Knight Possible Script Leak, doesn't reveal much though

"Then, you better dig your trench hole quick because it's going
to come down hard."

Trench-hole is sort of an oxymoron. If this is real, that's not a direct quote. But the stronger possibility is that it isn't real, and someone has too much time on their hands. Obviously not too much time that they could proof-read though.

Hmmm...does this mean that Bruce and Harvey will be chummy with each other?

---Morzan

ok. it might be fake. so i guess mods can go close this thread now.

"Then, you better dig your trench hole quick because it's going
to come down hard."

Trench-hole is sort of an oxymoron. If this is real, that's not a direct quote. But the stronger possibility is that it isn't real, and someone has too much time on their hands. Obviously not too much time that they could proof-read though.

Don't you mean redundant, rather than oxymoron?

If you read the whole post, he said that these aren't direct lines, and that this is what he remembered from hearing it, and a lot could be off.

But they did the part many times according to him, so he jotted them down I guess.

But of course, this whole thing might be fake, and after numerous posts, I'm starting to believe it may be fake...maybe..

so for now, mods can close this thread...maybe when i get more news, ill bring this up again, but the chances are unlikely.

IMDB, 19 year old kid, Cowleen calling BS.

Fake. :up:

he's not 19, or he may be, but thats just part of his ID. and im pretty much a reg on IMDB, i know thousands of posts are fake, but I just thought this one had more potential than others.

but yeah....like i said...i have a feeling now that its fake.

the only thing that is odd to me is that he said it was YESTERDAY or something and NO FILMING has been going on in Chicago.

Don't you mean redundant, rather than oxymoron?

D'oh! Yes. That's what happens when you post at work when you're looking over your shoulder in case your boss walks in.

I don't believe anything i read on the imdb boards, its full of trolls and bs, from my personaly experience anyways, anything that is ever legit on the boards are usually posted on other places, such as the hype by the actual source.

I don't believe anything i read on the imdb boards, its full of trolls and bs, from my personaly experience anyways, anything that is ever legit on the boards are usually posted on other places, such as the hype by the actual source.
I guess you missed Aunt Carnage in SM3:cwink: :woot:

This really shouldn't be described as a "script leak." At all. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"