Sequels Possible Spidey 4 development

Genosha

Mutant Island
Reaction score
Wow, I haven't posted in a long time and I usually just hang out in the X-Men forums, but I came across some Spidey news that I think (I'm not sure) might not have been mentioned yet.
And I'm sorry if this didn't deserve a new thread, but I wasn't quite sure where to put it.

Okay, I think I covered everything. Onto the news:

I was driving back home last night and one of my local stations brought up some Hollywood news. The DJ just said that there were some new developments regarding a Spider-Man 4. I just thought it was going to be the usual stuff. Example:

Spider-Man 4 is being developed and a writer has been hired blah, blah, blah.

But the DJ continued into territory I hadn't heard before. He said that the news is that Sony is currently hammering out new contracts for all of the cast and director to come back again and that negotiations for this are happening right now. He also mentioned that a release date in summer 2009 is planned.

I had heard most of this stuff, but what I hadn't heard was that the cast/Raimi and Sony were already working on new contracts. If that is happening then one could surmise that the cast/Raimi are willing and/or wanting to return. Especially if they are already negotiating new deals.

Just something I heard and wanted to pass on.

I'm sure that they are working on new contracts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"