• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apocalypse Post Credit Teaser idea's?

I'd love for him to set up Genosha then some time passes and he's at peace there and suddenly there's a anti-mutant attack that turns him the "every Human must die" Magneto of the OT

I do kind of like the idea of Deadpool breaking the 4th wall by the audience being shown him watching the movie. That's a bit ingenious.

135188499390.png

(1) I really want Genosha too! Maybe Apocalypse will be the ruler of an island nation and after his defeat Magneto will take over. I think this would be pretty cool and a great new direction for Magneto in the movie universe.

(2) My second idea would be that in the end of the movie Jean Grey will let lose like in the Ultimate Universe and destroys Apocalypse. Afterwards she leaves into space and goes all cosmic. The post-credit scene could be how she meets an alien race flying through space.
I think bringing the X-Men into space and set up a new Dark Phoenix Saga is something we fans deserve after X3 and how Brett Ratner destroyed everything that gave this epic storyline its impact and glory.

4c3658aa36aa6.jpg

Why would it be a Deadpool scene? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Deadpool is out before Apocalypse, so advertising that is pointless...

It'll be a stinger to whatever follows, so its hard to say right now. Depends where Gambit fits in too really

More likely for apocalypse stinger in deadpool.

as for apocalypse post credit scene we have 4 possibiltys

1:Tease for gambit
2:Tease for wolverine solo film
3:Tease for whatever 2018 film is
4:Tease for next x-men film-if 2018 isn't full x-men film or x-men/ff

Why would it be a Deadpool scene? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Deadpool is out before Apocalypse, so advertising that is pointless...

It'll be a stinger to whatever follows, so its hard to say right now. Depends where Gambit fits in too really

You can have a mid n a post teaser. Deadpool is fun and would make the crowd laugh

Do we know if the breaking the forth walls will go that far with deadpool? This is a film series after all and you don't wanna almost turn the film series into a farce by having the audience laughing at the end when deadpool turns up and makes a joke about having watched the film too

I very much assume they will keep the 4th wall breaking for his own movies

You can have a mid n a post teaser. Deadpool is fun and would make the crowd laugh

If Deadpool was coming after Apocalypse then I'd have loved if right at the end they had the credits end then a few seconds of nothing leaving people thinking there's no post-credit scene then Deadpool pops up from below the camera with a big "PEEK-A-BOO" and pointing and laughing at the audience then a shot of the logo and cut

Do we know if the breaking the forth walls will go that far with deadpool? This is a film series after all and you don't wanna almost turn the film series into a farce by having the audience laughing at the end when deadpool turns up and makes a joke about having watched the film too

I very much assume they will keep the 4th wall breaking for his own movies

Every post you make it seems like it either killing someone else fun idea or telling people not to get their hopes up

Every post you make it seems like it either killing someone else fun idea or telling people not to get their hopes up

I try and see things from the point of view of FOX and Singer who are making the film which saves being disappointed when we don't get the comics come to life on screen

Like deadpool at the end in a credit scene for example... Would bryan want a deadpool joke in the credit scene of his presumably epic possibly emotional story?, would fox make a joke like that thier 8th X-men movie as they havent done anything almost close to breaking the forth wall before and could that take the X-men films into abit of Silly place?, heck fox were worried about the blue and yellow outfits in FC lol

Don't get me wrong it certainly possible but it seems like it would be a pretty brave move on fox's part

Last edited:
If whatshisface is indeed Proteus, it will probably involve him.

Wonder what the exten of his role will be. We don't know who he even is yet and considering that all other cast members have a character reveal it seems he'll either be a. It character or a small cameo one

Well with this film series he could be anything from a secret late reveal character which either way it's gonna get out sooner or later come filming, a henchman type character who looks the part but won't say much, as you say a cameo of sorts or just ain't a big enough character to reveal by himself

Last edited:
I can see him being a horseman or a team member who turns evil by the end of the film. Either way, I really hope he doesn't pull focus from the big 3. (Which is why I'm kinda hoping Nightcrawler's a horseman too)

I think they'd need at least one more movie to build a bond with Xavier in order to have the drama payoff

well eventully we will see Fassbender as magneto into outright villain something he hasn't been in this timeline.He was anti-hero in FC and in DOFP trask and sentinles were more the real villains.

If they want to go with onslaught you need magneto fighting x-men first.

To be fair they could change it all with apocalypse since whatever happens could have a major effect on him so maybe he won't go the direction we see of him already in X1 and he may become more an anti-hero, obviously still keeping his beliefs about mutants but not so much the must destroy all humans! type villain

they kinda acknowledged the fight had gone on for so long in DOFP future scenes so who knows

I agree. I don't think they're going to make Magneto the outright villain in this series. That way Xavier never has to beat Magneto and he can simply appear in the movies without making it a Xavier/Mags movie.

I think they should combine Genosha and the Savage Land. Magneto sets up an alternative home for mutants but Sinister sabotages him and sets up a mutant experiment with armbands/collars backed by some governments, and attempts to experiment on Scott and Jean.

I don't know if I'd make Onslaught a Mag/Xavier combo. I'd change it to some kind of side-effect of a defect in Cerebro.

Well i hate to burst people's bubble but the focus will be on FC core 4 or Xavier,magneto,Mystique.Cyclops,Jean,storm will be supporting characters most likely.
Nightcrawler.

The horseman are probally going to be wolverine and 3 characters not in film before or is ben hardy is playing angel wolverine,angel,and 2 new characters.I really don't understand obsession some have with members of X-Men as horseman except for wolverine.They will need all they can get to defeat horseman and Apocalypse.

Hell wolverine may even be supporting character.

I assume nightcrawler will be part of the X-Men for the final battle, after all they revealed him pretty close to around the same time as they revealed the actors playing cyclops,Jean and storm so they obviously needed him to be one of the first cast

But even if nightcrawler is in the film early on he will probably be an addon to the team while the other 3 will be at the school early on since they will likely use the whole time travel creating new a new chain of events to make an excuse for his pre-X2 early involvement

Plus nightcrawler was part of the x-men in the 80s comics so singer may be taking inspiration from the 80s team

Last edited:
Well i hate to burst people's bubble but the focus will be on FC core 4 or Xavier,magneto,Mystique.Cyclops,Jean,storm will be supporting characters most likely.
Nightcrawler.

Yeah, we know. Most of us aren't too keen on that. DOFP already felt like proper closure to the main 3.

The horseman are probally going to be wolverine and 3 characters not in film before or is ben hardy is playing angel wolverine,angel,and 2 new characters.I really don't understand obsession some have with members of X-Men as horseman except for wolverine.They will need all they can get to defeat horseman and Apocalypse.

It's just a possibility that makes sense. Bloating the film with characters is never the right way to go with it. I think we're all tired of the series using henchmen too.

Even if cyclops,Jean,storm and nightcrawler are supporting cast they are also blank slates which means you are gonna have to give them development so we can find out who they were to who they are gonna become unless you just add them and they are those characters already which kinda seems pointless really

Obviously xavier,eric, Hank and mystique will get a big part of the story because it's still their continuing story and their 3rd film but the difference between this and DOFP is that everything is set in the same time period you can intertwine the subplots better with the other characters

Last edited:
The main focus will on FC core.Ok maybe not as much beast as Xavier,magneto,and mystique.The fact Apocalypse was announced so early is indication he might have larger role than other newbees.

Some may think this will be a cyclops,Jean,storm focus film but Kinberg made
it clear this in about completing Xavier,Magneto,Mystique,and beast's story.

Let's not forget Xavier,Magneto,and Mystique will each be seperate when film opens.Xavier with school.Magneto most likely with brotherhood or at least with
Quicksilver,and mystique solo most likely.Cyclops,Jean,and storm come into
Xavier's side of plot.

with the students question is will Xavier recruit cyclops,jean,storm,and nightcrawler early in film or will Cyclops,jean,and storm already be at school and Xavier finds Nightcrawler.Rebuilding of cerebro hints at Xavier searching for students.Since apocalypse is suspose to cause disaster lever destrucon cerebro may not be needed to find him and his horseman:cwink:

Even if cyclops,Jean,storm and nightcrawler are supporting cast they are also blank slates which means you are gonna have to give them development so we can find out who they were to who they are gonna become unless you just add them and they are those characters already which kinda seems pointless really. Obviously xavier,eric, Hank and mystique will get a big part of the story because it's still their continuing story and their 3rd film but the difference between this and DOFP is that everything is set in the same time period you can intertwine the subplots better with the other characters

Which is why the film needs to give ample time developing their characters. Like I said, DOFP already felt like closure to the main 3 characters. So it feels redundant to do it again. The Beast and Mystique thing feels redundant too honestly. They had teenage puppy love 20 years ago... A movie exploring the big 3's characters and connections, learning and growing under Xavier's tutelage sounds infinitely more exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"