Post-GOTG3 Team

Discussion in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3' started by Dasher10, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Dasher10 I'm like Deadpool IRL

Now that we know who is in the team for 3, it's safe to say that aside from Adam Warlock, we'll be getting a whole new roster thanks to James Gunn's comments. I'm guessing that these are the options

Adam Warlock
    Justice/Major Victory
    Nikki Gold
    Maxam
    Martyr
    Moondragon
    Nova
    Pip The Troll
    Ikon
    Cosmo
    Gina Drake
    Wraith

2. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

I really hope they go back on what they have said about GOTG 3 being the end for these characters. While the 2nd movie went into the characters a lot more. I feel with the likes of Drax and Mantis they have barely scratched the surface.

3. ohiostate124 Registered

Adam Warlock
    Nova
    Cosmo
    Moondragon
    Quasar/Martyr
    Bug
    Mantis

Hopefully the others will still be around. I'd like Peter to still be the overall leader.

4. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

Yeah I hope they keep a few of them, but with Peter still being the leader. Rocket and Groot can go off and do their own movie. But as I mentioned in my post above plenty more can be done with Drax and Mantis.

5. ericadawn16 Registered

In the mother's day interview, Gunn was evasive about whether Peter has siblings and about whether Gamora and Nebula have other siblings.

I'd love to see Victoria as Peter's sister even though her dad would now have to be Ego, too.

6. Dasher10 I'm like Deadpool IRL

Bug can't be used. Rights issues with Hasbro. Replace him with Nikki Gold and you have my ideal Guardians 4 roster.

7. TheVileOne Registered

Well that's because he did have siblings in the movie...and we saw what Ego did to them ;)

The thing is Victoria is his sibling through J'Son and Spartax. And as far as we know, all his other siblings from Ego are dead and he was the only one who wasn't killed. Unless someone else, perhaps someone like a Victoria, survived.

I would love it if Quasar joined the team. Nova too, but Gunn doesn't seem to be a fan of Nova.

8. AVEITWITHJAMON Badass Cloud

Well we know at some point Yondu stopped delivering the kids to Ego, so there is every chance there were some others to pick up following Quill who he either didn't pick up, or he did and dropped them off somewhere safe.

9. Dasher10 I'm like Deadpool IRL

Something just hit me. Martyr and Moondragon might not be usable since Russia bans films with gay characters. Either their romance would have to not affect the plot for reasons of regional censorship, the film won't be shown in Russian theaters or they'd be forced to be cut from the film in general. I feel like the reason why Captain Marvel is set in the 90s is so we may have Phyla as a young woman today but things might not turn out the way we want thanks to Russian censorship.

10. ericadawn16 Registered

No, his mother's day interview was FULL SPOILERS post Vol. 2 so the question was referring to Vol. 3.

I wonder if Thane could exist if Gamora and Nebula have siblings.

11. TheVileOne Registered

Yeah I'm sure they could have siblings or other adopted "children" of Thanos we don't know about.