Guardians of the Galaxy Post-GOTG3 Team

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Now that we know who is in the team for 3, it's safe to say that aside from Adam Warlock, we'll be getting a whole new roster thanks to James Gunn's comments. I'm guessing that these are the options

Adam Warlock
Justice/Major Victory
Nikki Gold
Maxam
Martyr
Moondragon
Nova
Pip The Troll
Ikon
Cosmo
Gina Drake
Wraith

I really hope they go back on what they have said about GOTG 3 being the end for these characters. While the 2nd movie went into the characters a lot more. I feel with the likes of Drax and Mantis they have barely scratched the surface.

Adam Warlock
Nova
Cosmo
Moondragon
Quasar/Martyr
Bug
Mantis

Hopefully the others will still be around. I'd like Peter to still be the overall leader.

Yeah I hope they keep a few of them, but with Peter still being the leader. Rocket and Groot can go off and do their own movie. But as I mentioned in my post above plenty more can be done with Drax and Mantis.

In the mother's day interview, Gunn was evasive about whether Peter has siblings and about whether Gamora and Nebula have other siblings.

I'd love to see Victoria as Peter's sister even though her dad would now have to be Ego, too.

Adam Warlock
Nova
Cosmo
Moondragon
Quasar/Martyr
Bug
Mantis

Hopefully the others will still be around. I'd like Peter to still be the overall leader.

Bug can't be used. Rights issues with Hasbro. Replace him with Nikki Gold and you have my ideal Guardians 4 roster.

In the mother's day interview, Gunn was evasive about whether Peter has siblings and about whether Gamora and Nebula have other siblings.

I'd love to see Victoria as Peter's sister even though her dad would now have to be Ego, too.
Well that's because he did have siblings in the movie...and we saw what Ego did to them ;)

The thing is Victoria is his sibling through J'Son and Spartax. And as far as we know, all his other siblings from Ego are dead and he was the only one who wasn't killed. Unless someone else, perhaps someone like a Victoria, survived.

I would love it if Quasar joined the team. Nova too, but Gunn doesn't seem to be a fan of Nova.

Well we know at some point Yondu stopped delivering the kids to Ego, so there is every chance there were some others to pick up following Quill who he either didn't pick up, or he did and dropped them off somewhere safe.

Something just hit me. Martyr and Moondragon might not be usable since Russia bans films with gay characters. Either their romance would have to not affect the plot for reasons of regional censorship, the film won't be shown in Russian theaters or they'd be forced to be cut from the film in general. I feel like the reason why Captain Marvel is set in the 90s is so we may have Phyla as a young woman today but things might not turn out the way we want thanks to Russian censorship.

Well that's because he did have siblings in the movie...and we saw what Ego did to them ;)

The thing is Victoria is his sibling through J'Son and Spartax. And as far as we know, all his other siblings from Ego are dead and he was the only one who wasn't killed. Unless someone else, perhaps someone like a Victoria, survived.

I would love it if Quasar joined the team. Nova too, but Gunn doesn't seem to be a fan of Nova.

No, his mother's day interview was FULL SPOILERS post Vol. 2 so the question was referring to Vol. 3.

I wonder if Thane could exist if Gamora and Nebula have siblings.

Yeah I'm sure they could have siblings or other adopted "children" of Thanos we don't know about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"