Which version of the Guardians of the Galaxy do you want to see on film?

I don't know much about the GOTG but I'm really looking forward to seeing how Marvel pull this off. If they manage this it will prove they can literally pull off any character and concept they want - with the right creative team in place.

Since it's set for 8.1.2014 we should start getting more info fairly soon I should think.

They need either Adam Warlock or Vance Astro in this, otherwise all the characters are pretty much aliens or don't look quite human enough. Actually Warlock has orange skin, but he goes around most of the time looking like a guy with long hair and his face is on display. I just think that the audience need one person with whom they relate or associate. Vance Astro would serve that better probably since he's more an outsider who becomes part of the team.

7574595686_473a08513a_z.jpg

Where are people getting the idea that the plot will be "Guardians vs Thanos assembling Infinity Gauntlet"? We don't have any confirmation that Thanos will even be in Avengers 2, let alone be the main villain ( and at least some slight evidence that he won't ).

I suspect that, while Thanos will cameo, or maybe play a small role, it will be further development. The main villain will be someone or something else.

Thats some beatifull artwork there. Any word on who the artist(s) is ? A wonderful starting point to the project.

Question: Would you trade a GOTG movie for both Black Panther and Ms Marvel movies ?

Question: Would you trade a GOTG movie for both Black Panther and Ms Marvel movies ?

No, introducing Thanos you had to have GOTG come about. Panther and Ms Marvel can be done in a phase 3

Nnnope. Now for Heroes For Hire, hell yes. :) I'm more excited for this than any of the other Marvel flicks right now.

I'd trade it for Ms. Marvel even without Black Panther. >.>

I say that before reading any GotG comics. Gimme a few days and I'll see if my answer changes.

Is it me or does the artwork have a Ralph McQuarrie look to it? The Star Lord looks reminiscent of the sketches for Han Solo. Wouldn't it be cool if the design the film around that esthetic? Marvel makes the Star Wars film fans hoped for with Phantom Menace. Perhaps this Guardian group comes together in the vacuum of the previous Guardians. Ways to show others like Warlock or Vance but they are fallen members...

Anyway the artwork really jazzes me fir the film!!

Thwipp!

Very curious who's on the shortlist to direct this.

I'm pretty sure Warlock is going to show up in the movie, but just not as a member of the team.

Hey, anybody else wonder if they'll keep the reality show confessional booths from the books? Those were always good for hilarious moments. :woot:

Im ok with Drew if Whedon is writer/producer. My gut tells me this movie needs someone with a bit more experience.

Star Lord has a sort of Jason X vibe to him. I think he could do with a helmet on top of the mask from the concept artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"