Which version of the Guardians of the Galaxy do you want to see on film?

Exactly. Plus that wasnt really my point. Think before you type people!!

Awesome!

500201bc0916a.jpg

5001fdc9ec10b.jpg

:awesome::awesome:

I wouldn't doubt this film being where Thanos collects the infinity gems.

So looks like my original guess for the team was spot on besides the fact that I added Adam Warlock. Perhaps he'll still be in the film just as a mentor Nick Fury/Prof. X style?

Star-Lord
Drax the Destroyer
Gamora
Rocket Raccoon
Groot

Yeah that will work! That's a good mix of characters, skills, personalities, appearances, action, and humor. Excellent choices for the MCU team!

Here's an even better version of the Guardians of the Galaxy concept art.

marvelphasetwolarge1.jpg

I don't know much about GotG, but what are those deals floating around Groot?

So does Guardians get its own forum? Or a subforum under Avengers? (like the big three should have, but I digress...)

I asked for one ten days ago. Still waitin', mods....:cwink:

Luh-huv the concept art for Rocket Raccoon and Groot. Maybe now the doubters will quit laughing --- these guys look more like proper aliens than just a walking oak tree and a cute 'n' fuzzy rodent. I just hate that Gamora isn't showing more green flesh....:csad:

Didn't Hulk fight Groot and smashed him to bits (along with other pre-Marvel monsters)? Are they going to end up fighting if they meet in Avengers 2?

Awesome!
500201bc0916a.jpg

5001fdc9ec10b.jpg
Beautiful.

I don't know about you guys but I'm getting an incredibly good feeling about this movie.

Marvel is going to really do it big with this and really introduce the Marvel "cosmic" world at large with everything they've got.

I'd also like to add that this movie has the potential to not only be the most unconventional movie Marvel has made to date due to its cosmic nature but actually making the GotG try their hardest to stop Thanos and his army from getting the Infinity Gems to only end up in defeat. Not dead or anything but just being unable to stop him from attaining the infinity gems. It would make for a very somber moment near the end of the movie especially after seeing them try their hardest to stop him.

That way in The Avengers 2 they'll be the triumphant unknown ace in the hole for Cap, IM, Thor & ______ when they're needed the most.

I'm completely assuming the story details but seeing as they're main job is to prevent galactic catastrophes from occurring that would be a good story to tackle.

I hope this has a cool, star wars / mass effect feel. this could be very awesome.

I don't know much about GotG, but what are those deals floating around Groot?

My guess? Those are ships visible in the lower atmosphere, possibly belonging to the villains.

I'd also like to add that this movie has the potential to not only be the most unconventional movie Marvel has made to date due to its cosmic nature but actually making the GotG try their hardest to stop Thanos and his army from getting the Infinity Gems to only end up in defeat. Not dead or anything but just being unable to stop him from attaining the infinity gems. It would make for a very somber moment near the end of the movie especially after seeing them try their hardest to stop him.

Honestly, that'd probably be the most unimaginative route they could approach. What if Thanos appears as an ally and helps them against some OTHER villain, all the while manipulating them into helping him get those villains out of the way so he can get his hands on one or more Infinity Gems? They end up patting themselves on the back thinking Thanos isn't such a bad guy after all, but all the while he's laughing at how gullible they are.

Honestly, that'd probably be the most unimaginative route they could approach. What if Thanos appears as an ally and helps them against some OTHER villain, all the while manipulating them into helping him get those villains out of the way so he can get his hands on one or more Infinity Gems? They end up patting themselves on the back thinking Thanos isn't such a bad guy after all, but all the while he's laughing at how gullible they are.
That makes them look like complete chumps and fools. No, thanks.

Not a good move for an introductory film.

Adam Warlock has to be in this, considering his connection to Thanos.

Last edited:
Not at all, because they still manage to pull off a major win against whoever the other villain is (Which I'm hoping is the Universal Church of Truth). That doesn't mean that they can't be hoodwinked by another villain on the side (I.E. Thanos). It's certainly a better result than a movie which ends in their total defeat. The Guardians of the Galaxy beating the main villain of the movie, albeit manipulated by a secondary villain along the way, is a far better sight than their being totally beaten and failing in their very first outing.

Man, this is my most anticipated movie right now (well one with a release date, since Avengers 2 doesn't have one yet).

I like how it looks like Star-Lord & Rocky are wearing similar outfits, hopefully the others get some as well...or atleast Groot.

The mods will get around to it everything in due time.

Last edited:
I wish more people were excited for this because I could speculate about it forever

That concept art looks great! I can't wait! Gamora will probably be the hardest to cast but I hope they get an awesome cast and I hope DnA get a look at the script too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"