The Dark Knight Post Pics From The Comics, That You Want To See In The Sequel!!!

this is a great forum, i love veiwing the pictures, it is a shame a moron started it, any NOFX just wondering if you saw batman begins? of course you have did you notice how liam neeson was playing ra's, funny thing that is.

but that all in the past, i love this thread just not you. great thread, great...

DOO BEE said:
this is a great forum, i love veiwing the pictures, it is a shame a moron started it, any NOFX just wondering if you saw batman begins? of course you have did you notice how liam neeson was playing ra's, funny thing that is.

but that all in the past, i love this thread just not you. great thread, great...
Geez doobie you still have grudge on me after all this time...................................Sad :up:

DOO BEE said:
any NOFX just wondering if you saw batman begins? of course you have did you notice how liam neeson was playing ra's, funny thing that is.
You can clearly see in the credits that Ken Watanabe is credited Ra's Al Ghul:cool:

Batman-tonal.jpg

NOFX said:
You can clearly see in the credits that Ken Watanabe is credited Ra's Al Ghul:cool:

You can clearly see in the credits that liam neeson is credited Ra's Al Ghul as well, and as every comic book fan knows there will only be one ra's, many impersonators but one true ra's, and that ra's was neeson, kens role could have been played by a monkey, now that the arguement is settle please continue this in single post to me directly and not in this great thread,

NOFX, did you not see Begins?:confused:

JLBats said:
NOFX, did you not see Begins?:confused:
Yea I seen 7 times, 3 in the IMAX. And I have 2 different bootlegs of BB. That doobie is an idiot, has no idea what he's talking about. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"