The Dark Knight UPDATE* The Dark Knight Rerelease Still On!

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn, color me disappointed. I wanted to check it out in IMAX again and bring a few family members with me. Oh well, they can check it out December 9th.

Now I'm really upset, I never got to see it in imax.

Now I'm really upset, I never got to see it in imax.
yeah, me neither . i just wanted to walk in there all dressed up as the joker or something since i didn't get to when it first came out.:csad:

nooooo.jpg

Well, this sucks. I was waiting for the re-release to see it in IMAX. I heard it was a mind-blowing experience in the IMAX format. Now I will never know that experience.

Who wants to start the petition for them to reconsider?

TDK2: Batfans United :brucebat:

lukeno.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooo......

- Jow

That really sucks, I definitely did want to see it again in IMAX. :csad:

Damn damn damn double damn.

Who knows when I'll see TDK on the big screen again!

Here's to a possible 10th anniversary showing.

Wonder why they decided not to. :huh: *rubs chin*

My theory is that the theatrical re-release was meant to boost Oscar consideration in the minds of the Academy voters in case they'd forgotten about it by now. But since TDK is already generating a lot of Oscar buzz, maybe they feel that the re-release is unnecessary now.

two words: Over Kill.

wait wait....

an equation is better.

Over + kill = Back + lash

- Jow

NO nooooo nooooooooooooooo!

[/Dent]

thats so dissapointing

Yeah I don't see why they're not doing it. Who cares about Oscars, it wouldv'e at least generated more revenue for them. Why any person at WB would not want that is beyond me. That sucks, I wanted one last showing in IMAX. Someone start the petition!

two words: Over Kill.

wait wait....

an equation is better.

Over + kill = Back + lash

- Jow

I was also thinking something along those lines. They don't want to jeopardize the great publicity that they've got going on right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"