The Dark Knight UPDATE* The Dark Knight Rerelease Still On!

i thought that was pretty good.
want my opinion? you need to LIGHTEN up

I was sorta hoping to catch it in Imax as well. :(

The title of this thread should be edited to indicate that this report turned out to be a mistake, and that WB is still planning a re-release.

I don't get it, what's with the false alarm that lasted, what?

4 hours? I've been screamng on skyscrapers all day.

So what happened here SHH? You received a bad source or what? :huh:

I'll never get to benefit from it... but I'm glad it's being given it's re-release for all US fans. It may just get to 1 billion now! :hoboj:

Good news all round.

I love the dark knight as much as you guys and maybe girls LOL. But I think they are really over doing it with a re release. I mean come on I seen the movie twice in theaters and I plan to buy the 50 dollar. 2 disc blu ray batpod edition. I think they have enough of my money especially in these hard econmic times. Some of you have seen it 5 or more times already in IMAX regular theaters. Why pay to see something you will have on dvd? I know IMAX is great but come on. Not trying to bash anyone iam a bat fan to but that my opinion. If you want to pay to see it in IMAX even though you will have the DVD more power to you.

I'll never get to benefit from it... but I'm glad it's being given it's re-release for all US fans. It may just get to 1 billion now! :hoboj:

Good news all round.

Hope that it will beat Titanic (1997) one.

I love the dark knight as much as you guys and maybe girls LOL. But I think they are really over doing it with a re release. I mean come on I seen the movie twice in theaters and I plan to buy the 50 dollar. 2 disc blu ray batpod edition. I think they have enough of my money especially in these hard econmic times. Some of you have seen it 5 or more times already in IMAX regular theaters. Why pay to see something you will have on dvd? I know IMAX is great but come on. Not trying to bash anyone iam a bat fan to but that my opinion. If you want to pay to see it in IMAX even though you will have the DVD more power to you.
i dont think this re-realese is to get extra money or to even get a lot of people in the theater.

i think its for the oscaars.

Right.. Because there are only two countries: USA and Europe
o10qom.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back