Post pictures of things you DON'T want to see in a DC Movie

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
Its sort of like the "Post Pics of things you Want to see" Threads, but things you would like them to not include or use in the JLA film, or any DC comic film like Batman or Superman, or Wonder Woman, and so on.

batmanrobin.jpg

Wasn't there another post? One that mentioned a certain actor?

justice1.jpg

I like Smallville and really enjoyed the Justice League stories, but I don't want them near this movie

Kreuk I could see in anything... Especially my pants. :up:

what i dont want to see... can anyone post the pictures of pretty much every person who is rumored in the latest casting call for me, that i dont want to see...........

jk, but yeah dont want to see them

If I'd ever get to do Batman or Superman movie I'd do something from the 40's. :oldrazz:

Zebra Batman is probably on the top of my list now, haha

^ I was gonna post the same thing ( although Common is fine by me)

As great as this visual development is
tim-burton-superman-1.jpg
dejavu-1.png

doomsday-heads-sketch.jpg
doomsday-body-sketch.jpg

Sweet suit. Great for a single Superman arc, or graphic novel, but yeah. Crap for a movie, and though I support the idea of a Doomsday redesign if he's ever put into a movie... That's pretty crap. wtf at that arm cannon thing.

The kids that were supposedly at this casting session are more like the Teen Titans, not the JL.

I'd be seriously disappointed if they went with such a young cast. I understand that most, if not all, of the casting choices we make in these threads will not even be considered for a movie, but seeing those OC rejects..........ick.

As great as this visual development is
tim-burton-superman-1.jpg

Uggh! I hate that suit there. I'm sure many who hate the SR suit would prefer it over that suit. Supes look like one of the Borg from Star Trek with Edward Scissorhands thrown in there. And I'm somewhat like the black suit, but without the cape. It very much like Supes solar suit he wore after coming back from the dead in the comics.

And Doomsday's design isn't bad, but no arm cannon & gauntlet on his left arm.

canenduplookingsilly2.jpg

I'm not saying this is a bad picture, these are some good costumes. What I am trying to say is that I am worried that because of their costumes the JLA might not work so well on the big screen.
I guess that stuff would come with the lighting, the costumes would be tweaked a little, and the effects would make the costumes better.

2090811_5f4c95260f.jpg

To go with the many costumes of Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"