Post pictures of things you DON'T want to see in a DC Movie

Nighthawk_Fan said:
aquaman.jpg

Aquaman is freaking awesome you prick. Now, for things I DON'T want to see in a DC movie....

batmanassee8.jpg

thumbsup.jpg

Coked up (more than usual) Carrot Top ....

carrot.jpg

Remember those "Fergie in TDK??" rumors ?

fergiecharity2bigem3.jpg

xbaz8.gif

batman_ass.jpg

^^^

I never realized it before, but Fergie is kind of a butta-face...you know "Everything looks good, butta-face." LOL

Yeah, she looked like a typical pretty woman of the 70's in Planet Terror.

I think it's safe to say I wouldn't care to see this fellow

Crazy_Quilt_DC.jpg

You know what??? I want ALF in a DC Movie.....I want to see Lobo (Starring Andrew Brynairski) and I want some alien dude come into some alien bar to hire Lobo for something, and I want Lobo to be sitting there drinking and playing poker with good old Gordon Shumway.

kryptonite.jpg

This is what I don't want to see in a DC movie.......We get it, Kryptonite makes him weak, enough already....you want superman to have a challenge on film? Then give him a villain who is strong to fight.

spider-man_3_07051.jpg

...And here is a professionally made costume. Even under fairly natural lighting conditions, you can see that it is eons better than the fan-made costume. Sometimes we take it for granted, but the level of detail here is insane. Every inch of the costume is precise.

The same level of detail will go into the Justice League costumes, so it's really nothing to worry about. As long as each costume individually looks great, things will be fine.

Doesn't it look like the gaffer in the back has a bucket of Gatorade ready to splash on them?

Oh, I forgot this.
141_4_0000015.jpg

"Golly, Batman, don't we have a code against using guns and killing people?"
"Sorry, Robin, I can't hear you over the racket of this chain gun and the screams of the maimed and dying!"
Anything with Kryptonite,
03.jpg

crappy villains,
Ww165.gif

EggFu-WW157.JPG

and villains in crappy costumes, who are too powerful for there own good, and belong in non comic book movies.
28.jpg

06.jpg

02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"