Any One Want To See A Firestorm Movie?

Aquaman is, like it or not, one of the most recognisable comic book characters in the world. Nobody, outside of comic fans, knows who Namor is.

Back on topic. I would lover to see a Firestorm movie. It has a lot of potential.

Aquaman is, like it or not, one of the most recognisable comic book characters in the world. Nobody, outside of comic fans, knows who Namor is.

Back on topic. I would lover to see a Firestorm movie. It has a lot of potential.

Yes not to mention Aquaman has been a joke more than half his existance. Firestorm since his debut has been a serious character. Not to mention in his second series when he was under the control to serve Killer Frost he held off the entire Justice League including putting Superman in a kryptonite cage. Before that it was thought only the Batman could give the Justice League a fight.

When I hear "Who wants to see a Firestorm movie?", it sounds like, "Hey, who wants to lose money?"

When I hear "Who wants to see a Firestorm movie?", it sounds like, "Hey, who wants to lose money?"

Are you kidding me. Besides I am sure Firestorm is going to make plenty of money while Sub Mariner is amazing debuts on the big screen before Aquaman and then DC has to rethink how it won't be similar. Officially Aquaman's only chance to shine before Sub Mariner comes out was in the tv series Entourage where it was a movie directed by James Cameron.

Aquaman is slated to be in a JLA movie, that is probably where he will shine and where he will remain, especially now that the Namor movie is coming out before Aquaman (Namor was created first so its fitting.)
I can see Aquaman being in the movie like Martian Manhunter is in the comic, or the way Hank Pym is in the Avengers comic, where he wont be seen outside of the team because he doesn't really draw interest outside of the team. I see Aquaman being like that in the movies, at leat until the JLA movie comes out and then he can get a solo film.

As for Firestorm, I would love to see it. It would be very very very VERY different.
(a scientist and a jock get merged together because of a lab accident and become ONE hero named Firestorm, who has the power to turn one element into another and allowing him to turn bullets into flowers. But he still has two minds.)
That is SO different. But I am affraid that might be just TOO different for non-Firestorm fans.
It might turn out like the Ghost Rider movie.

Firestorm is in the tradition of Spiderman has useful powers and developed off the batt into a serious complex interesting character. He is more likely to have an amazing movie and make plenty of money along with a serious amazing super hero movie.

Aquaman He has useless powers and has been the subject of mockery for them. He has failed so many times to become a serious complex interesting character while Firestorm and Cyborg succeeded right off the bat despite Aquaman having a huge headstart. It took 44 or more years to become a serious complex interesting character. Move over Batman and Robin this movie would be so bad people would saying man this is worse than Batman and Robin and beat out as one of the worst DC Comics Super Hero movies.

I would love to see a firestorm movie. he is one of my favorite dc characters and he didn't even show up in JLU (how harsh is that?)
his potential for brilliant visuals (ability to transmute matter) would be awesome on the big screen.

wont happen though not a recognised hero (then again neither were balde or GR but that's marvel and they put EVERYTHING on the big screen)

Aquaman is going to come in second and debut after Sub Mariner. I guess Aquaman just keeps coming in second.

Firestorm isn't really that popular. However the idea of having two people in one body is orginal and orginality attracts audiences. It also wouldn't cost so much to make a movie like Firestorm. They should also change his costume a little bit just so it wouldn't look silly. Also, if a Firestorm movie gets made, who should be the villain?

aquaman?!?! THAT'LL SUCK!! REMEMBER THE PILOT?! IT WAS THE ONLY EPISDOE MADE FOR THE TV SPIN-OFF!!! IT WAS GOOD, BUT I DON'T SEE WHY THEY DICHED IT!

Firestorm isn't really that popular. However the idea of having two people in one body is orginal and orginality attracts audiences. It also wouldn't cost so much to make a movie like Firestorm. They should also change his costume a little bit just so it wouldn't look silly. Also, if a Firestorm movie gets made, who should be the villain?

No he is popular maybe he isn't with Superman Batman, then the ones after them Green Lantern, Flash but he is still popular. Also if you can achieve results right off the bat to become a serious complex character it's going to be way better than one that has been crappy for more than half his history and couldn't even beat Firestorm despite have a 37 year head start.:o
For the villain Multiplex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"