gambit24_08.jpg

211.jpg

husband_and_wife.jpg

SableForeigner.jpg

there is only one
love24.jpg

And for that moment the Marvel Universe was perfect

thanks Joe and Grant :down :mad:

the pic of a giant hulk crashing through banners house with a poisoned betty in his hands

Are you an ass?! It's the Juggernaut, *****! :mad:

.....:D

Well, I can understand not knowin' it's Juggie, but Hulk? C'mon.

The colors looks wierd on my perspective, back the f**k off. :mad:

Who's the babe with him?

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Well, I can understand not knowin' it's Juggie, but Hulk? C'mon.
Don't laugh. I remember in one of the last HULK ANNUALS, he actually FLIRTED with She-Hulk. His cousin. It really happened. WIZARD even made a goof on it in one of their sections in the price guide. It was within the past 5 years. So, yeah. Happy hunting!

I was actually talkin' in terms of skin tone. I actually have that issue. Thankfully never acknowledged again.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
I was actually talkin' in terms of skin tone. I actually have that issue. Thankfully never acknowledged again.
Kind of actually. She-Hulk was his lawyer in New Excalibur.

MaskedManJRK said:
The colors looks wierd on my perspective, back the f**k off. :mad:

Who's the babe with him?

That's where you were close. That's a Hulk....She-Hulk. Yet Jiggernaut banged She Hulk up in Canada during Austen's run. She Hulk Denies it but it happened.

Harlekin said:
Kind of actually. She-Hulk was his lawyer in New Excalibur.

And It was mentioned in Slott's She-Hulk too. She Denies that anything happened.

I wouldn't consider this as a romance pic but................

asm406_cover.jpg

hey, I will be the odd man out.... I liked Austen's run!!! And compared to Milligan's it's gold!

Hey, isnt that gambit kissing courier??? (who normally is a guy) dont you find that a little odd, gambit hasnt been normally one to go for homosexuality, but i geuss he makes an exception because hes in a female form.

Mr.Valentine said:
Hey, isnt that gambit kissing courier??? (who normally is a guy) dont you find that a little odd, gambit hasnt been normally one to go for homosexuality, but i geuss he makes an exception because hes in a female form.

Yup, the one where he's kissing the dark haired 'girl' was from the Gambit ongoing. Courier was a guy who could reconfigure his skin and change shape and such. He turned into a girl form some reason that I don't remember, and got stuck in that form. And gambit eventually kissed him. Odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"