Favorite Super Hero?

MarvelKnights0319.jpg

Last edited:
The Vision...

A recycled world war II synthetic human torch (the original) that gets resurrected by the Villainous Techno-god Ultron. Then he leaves his father for a human woman with truly incalculable powers, the chaotic Scarlet Witch.

Really cool power set initially with mass and density control (never truly exploited if you ask me) Flight and blasts.
vision_gif_by_mariosilvaartdesign-d31n11z.gif

here is my phasing suit design very Djin...

^^ I hope we see him in the next Avengers film.

Thor. One day I will read every comic Marvel's ever published featuring him. I'm about halfway there right now.

I have always been a Thor fan.

I've read Jurgan's run, Simonson's run, Blood and thunder, Thor v2, Thor v3, the mighty avenger, siege, and a few others

I've read all of that (although I only read Blood & Thunder when it was coming out, so I've forgotten a lot of it) plus all of Journey Into Mystery and Thor vol. 1 up through Simonson's run. I basically only have vol. 1 #400s and a bunch of mini-series left. Then maybe I'll start trying to hunt down every Thor guest appearance ever, but that's kind of a daunting task.

I've read all of that (although I only read Blood & Thunder when it was coming out, so I've forgotten a lot of it) plus all of Journey Into Mystery and Thor vol. 1 up through Simonson's run. I basically only have vol. 1 #400s and a bunch of mini-series left. Then maybe I'll start trying to hunt down every Thor guest appearance ever, but that's kind of a daunting task.

Certainly is. As childish as this sounds, I LOVED blood and thunder, for mostly the fights..

and the fact that it showed what thor is capable of when cutting loose. The fact that he beat down beta ray bill badly, yes, bill held back...but holding back doesn't make you less durable...thor had the power and strength to savagly beat down bill, and hit him so hard that as a side effect, the moon they were on got destroyed.

Honestly, minus powerups, I use blood and thunder to judge almost all of thor's feats.

I'd probably say Wolverine, although it's a really hard question.

If I could say a top 5 it would be, in no order...

Wolverine, Spiderman, Thor, The Hulk, Rogue.

My top 5 would be
1. Thor

2. Nova
3. Captain America
4. Hulk
5. Silver Surfer

I'd like to do a top 10

1) Spider-man
2) Batman
3) Captain America
4) Hulk
5) Superman
6) Gambit
7) Black Panther
8) Silver Surfer
9) Dr. Strange
10) Nightcrawler

I love just about every Marvel character I've ever seen. The Marvel Universe is one of my favorite fictional universes of all time, it has some rivals but not too many. ;)

But growing up the webhead and merry band of mutants is what I was heavily exposed to, the first comics I was ever given as a gift was Amazing Spider-Man and Uncanny X-Men...I was trapped in their glorious universe.
Spider-Man is definitely my favorite superhero of all time, I just love everything and want to try out every run of the character I can get my hands/eyes on. There is bad stuff by I still want to say I've read/seen it just cuz...

And the X-Men is definitely my favorite superhero team of all time. Wolverine included, I love the X-peepz!

Recently as in the past few years I've grown quite fond of Thor and his universe thanks to the film largely and have begun reading comics and researching the character alot since 2011, I don't think I can stop reading Thor:God of Thunder...and Journey into Mystery is giving me Sif which I have always wanted to know more about. I've always loved the Hulk too, and the struggle between Banner,Hulk, and the Ross family.

My favorite X-Man is always in flux, more recently I've loved the Beast alot but Kitty, Cyclops, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Bishop, you know what....there is too many favorites!

I've wanted to learn more about Ms Marvel so I've been pondering picking up the current Captain Marvel series....at Red She-Hulk too! I want to see more Marvel heroines in action!

But really this universe doesn't have much I don't like. From the Earthy darkness Punisher,Daredevil, and Ghost Rider to the cosmos spaciness of Silver Surfer, Thanos, Galactus, and everything in between....I always feel bad choosing favorites....

But the Wall Crawler has always been my favorite, partially of the fault of childhood nostalgia.

Last edited:
okay i am game
1) Moon Knight
2) Jack of hearts
3) Ghost Rider
4) Luke cage
5) Beast

Jean Grey and Scott Summers :hrt: Followed closely by Logan, and Kitty. :)

Thor and Superman... clearly the Red Caped heroes are the best

Oh yeah and Silver Surfer... even though I haven't read too many of his comics, just the idea and concept of Silver Surfer is so fantastic... I really wish they would have filmed the ultra-expensive killer draft by Andrew Kevin Walker for that film... rumor is that it was easily one of the best scripts he wrote for all those times he wrote comic book films... his others for X-men and Batman vs Superman weren't great but this apparently was killer

It's just collecting dust now in some **** pile at Fox... probably under Rothman's own fecal matter

Sad that no more discussion is going on in this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"