Days of Future Past #PosTaPIC: What you'd like to see on this sequel

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
simple concept for a cool watch.

Instead of describing what we'd like to see on this sequel, like we have been doing since 2011, lets just post a photo from the comics that represent the idea. It can be an action moment, a dialogue scene between two characters, or any other type of stuff.

It doesnt have to be an actual page from the comics at all, but a promotional pic, a paint from a famous artist, etc too. Anything comic related

And we can add a description if want it, but the more photos the better, so...

Let the photos rain! :woot:

:xmen: :xmen:

Last edited:
x-men-meets-magneto-by-john-byrne-and-chris-claremont.png

Great photo, Duran, although highly unlikely :D

kind of funny how Eric seems calm while the x-men are sooo mad at him and they stay so tight with each other, lol

Last edited:
Highly unlikely but:
1213538-210106_100423_selene_super.jpg

Not just Selene but expand on the film-verse Hellfire Club.

and a proper sentinel cameo/appearance......

yeah, Ive thought about expanding the Hellfire Club too, if not on this right sequel, on the next one, showing to the whole audience that the Club never ended and that Emma has been working with them at the same time than with the brotherhood.

At least I find that twist really interesting, and since the comics and W&TX series did that, it would be a great nod

Last edited:
and since the comics and W&TX series did that

great minds think alike...LOL...this was what I was thinking when I did my previous post.

:D

and it would give January/Emma a more interesting role than in FC, I think

would love to see how Eric reacts to her leaving the brotherhood, a more intense battle between the two would be epic...... but not sure what Bryan feels about that :/

this isnt about the actual movie, but about the marketing stuff, but we dont have a topic for that yet, so Ill post this here.

have just seen the poster for this movie and thought its an interesting concept for one of the teasers of the movie, letting the audience feel that there will be two "worlds" or timelines

The_Mortal_Instruments%3A_City_of_Bones_1.jpg

the composition could be different, maybe with one timeline on the left and the other on the right, or something totally different and original..... but I definetly would like to see a poster showing the two sets, either New york, the X-manssion or anything else

I'd like to see a showdown between the X-Men and the Brotherhood. Obviously, the lineups will be much different, so I'd like to see Beast, Havok, Banshee, Polaris, and Rogue vs. Magneto, Emma, Mystique, Azazel and Riptide.

UNCX142002s_col.jpg

such a cool comic page/s. I read the storyarc just some weeks ago, I really liked it.

And Rogue and Polaris working on the same team would be sooo cool (I remembered X-men comic back in 2008 or so, which also had Havok, more Gambit, Iceman and Logan)

The_Mortal_Instruments%3A_City_of_Bones_1.jpg

the composition could be different, maybe with one timeline on the left and the other on the right, or something totally different and original..... but I definetly would like to see a poster showing the two sets, either New york, the X-manssion or anything else

These book series always get my attention when I go to the book stores (good thing, there's an upcoming movie series for it).

I don't know how DOFP cannot have this.

magnetoandsentinelbylivioramondelli.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"