Poster/Billboard Sightings Thread

BIGGUN said:
i bet it will be the same image as the one on the newly updated webpage....that half Cage/GR pic.

Very true... or it'll be a full Blaze pic one way and a full Ghost Rider while looking at it another way.

You do that... and take a camera with you in case you see something. Preferably a digital one for easy upload and sharing with us....

Bumping back up this almost (almost) accient thread.:D

Do you guys think they'll start releasing the GR poster artwork in theatres anytime soon? The posters for Superman Returns and X3 have been there for almost a year before their release.

Maybe now would be a good time to put up one. At the very least the teaser one.

Yeah, I really think they should have something out there soon. I'm not even sure why it's not out there yet. I mean, I thought they were going to use the year delay to promote the movie wisely. What are they waiting for I wonder?

I don't usually see teaser posters till around 9 months before the movie, not a full year, if there are any. I definately expect a poster by the time X-Men hit theaters, however, seeing how Sony might want to promote the film during another one of Marvel's franchises.

I was thinking....next week Showest takes place in Las Vegas (March 13 -16). I know Sony won't (thats what i understand) be showing off anything this year in terms of footage but i do think they might have a poster/standee or two on display for upcoming movies incl. Ghost Rider. Last year just about every major studio did.

I know its not much but its something to look forward to in this GR news drought.:)

What is Showest?
ShoWest is the largest annual convention for the motion picture industry. It is the only international gathering devoted exclusively to the movie business. It is also the single largest international gathering of motion picture professionals and theatre owners in the world, with delegates from more than 50 different countries in attendance each year
http://www.showest.com/filmgroup/index.jsp

sneakpeekghostriderteaser96779.jpg

A poster we've seen before updated with the new date. :)

Just wanted to bump this thread because I expect posters to start hitting the theatres any day now. Keep your eyes peeled folks... and perhaps have a camera on you when you go to the cinemas.

We'll more than likely get a new poster today too. Apple usually posts them w/ the trailers don't they? Could be an old one I guess...

He, i was wondering. Has anyone seen a Ghost Rider poster in theatres yet?:confused:

A few weeks later and I'm here asking the same question Retro. I know I haven't seen it but, that's not a huge surprise considering where I live.

Anyone?

FlameHead said:
A few weeks later and I'm here asking the same question Retro. I know I haven't seen it but, that's not a huge surprise considering where I live.

Anyone?

nope...if Sony were to have one there would have been some news of it before the trailer was released. was hoping they would do one...
if Sony is truely 100% behind this film expect a decent sized promotion start sometime by the end of this year and then get into full gear by early Feb. the official poster might hit theaters in Dec...hopefully

I hoping it's earlier than that. October at the latest.

I was walking out of Supes (blech) on Monday and passed by all the standee's for other movies and just had a quick flash (in my mind) of seeing a Ghost Rider one. Of course, I became pretty excited over the fact that someday soon, we'll likly have a semi lifesize Ghost Rider fillin' the cinimas. Yee haw!

Of course, I wish that someday was now.

from the update on the front page of SHH...1st official ad for GR....a huge a$$ banner!

100_2146.jpg-for-web-large.jpg

kinda plain...was hoping for a full on skull shot but i can see why they have to advertise Cage. just hope they do different styles or they still plan to do that cool gimmick poster for theaters.

^^Cool:up:
Damn, i really wanted to go the Cinema Expo cause they were showing Superman Returns there but they don't put tickets on sale for the public.:( Its a bit like Showest - a invite only affair.

If i had known that they had all these posters and billboards outside i'd have gone to take a few pics. Its only 30 minutes away with the train.

*sighs*

Maybe they'll do another with half of GR's skull on the other side.

:)

Looks great and it's a relief to finally get some promotion happening out there. Hopefully they'll keep the ball a rollin' now.

LoL. Summer 2006. Thanks for reminding me that the movie would have been released next week if the original (well, 2nd original) date was kept. Grrr.

Well they had a nice LOOONG trailer for it during the X-3 movie, my girl had never heard about it but that hooked her. She was marking out when he rode up the side of that building, I was almost embarassed to be around her.

MarvelMovies said:
Hahah!

Just noticed that.

Would've worked a lot better with a white background, or just cutting that white space on the bottom off.
yeah true...... or actually show burns on the paper

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"