Poster/Billboard Sightings Thread

Discussion in 'Marvel Films' started by Retroman, Nov 26, 2005.

1. FlameHead Registered

Cool. I never noticed the burning aspect of it until looking again just now either. Neat. It could look better though, if you're suggestions were used. Actually having the paper burnt, or cut so that it looks like it was burn't (instead of the full rectangle) would look much better.

Either way, good stuff!

2. BIGGUN Registered

some info that a few here might think could be interesting...not really GR related but it is related to the possible GR gimmick poster. some of you probably have already seen this in theaters but no one mentioned it here...
    the other night i went to Superman Returns (meh...) and saw Sony's poster for Monster House. it was the same kind of poster that MSJ was describing for GR where the image "changed" from Cage to GR. the Monster House poster image was very bright and clear....just as sharp as a normal poster. the change effect was pretty nice too...if Sony does use this kind of poster for GR it should look pretty sweet.
    it appears that Sony might be using the same gimmick for at least 2 of their movies...that is if they havent changed their mind on using the gimmick for the GR poster. will know for sure in a few months.

3. Retroman Registered

Hmmm...that does sound like a good idea for a poster.It'd be even better if they'd put those on sale.

Question: Now that the Spider-Man 3 teaser poster is going up in theatres, isn't it about time Sony did the same with GR?:confused: :confused:

4. BIGGUN Registered

sorry about that...just check out a good number of online poster dealers and im sure they will have them in stock. ebay is a good place too and might be a little cheaper....but no guarantee if the poster is in mint shape.

wondering why the GR poster hasnt been released either...hoping they might show it by next week for the con. unless Sony wants to save money on advertisment and not release it until about Dec of this year..that would suck :down

5. FlameHead Registered

6. zer00 Registered

poster kicks ass

7. BIGGUN Registered

very cool....
    cant wait to see the final lenticular version in theaters....should look even better

8. Tissues Registered

That's kind of cool..

9. NDX Luke... I am... tired.

I want that poster on my wall.

Damn flash gets in the way a bit.

10. Retroman Registered

Fantastic poster. :up:
    Once the GR news comes it comes in droves it seems.:)

11. InVictus Registered

Woha, pretty good contrast of colours, i was hoping for a version like Spiderman III, but probably this way is better.

12. xwolverine2 Arkham Assassin

"his curse will become his power"

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

13. Mr Nick Registered

That new half-and-half poster is ten times better than the original image. The skull is bang on. That's what I want the finished GR skull to look like: realistic with only a little flame in the sockets.

Big thumbies up.

:up:

14. Hellstormer Side-Kick

I don't really like any of the posters they showed yet, they all seem kinda Sin City inspired and a bit cliche and boring.

15. FlameHead Registered

I like the latest one but, I have to admit that I'm not completly satisfied with it. There's something about Ghost Rider's side that strikes me as odd but, all in all, it's freakin' cool.

I seen the Spidey 3 poster at the cinema yesterday and it was one of those changy ones (highly technical terms eh?) with dark spidey costume at one angle and regular spidey at another. Looks freakin' great and I can only imagine what the Ghost Rider one will be like. Great stuff!

16. Netmaster Registered

That is so wicked! I'd give anything to get my hands on that (anything but my MS#5 of course :p).

17. FlameHead Registered

Yeah, that is awesome. That there is our first view of Ghost Rider if I remember correctly.

18. NDX Luke... I am... tired.

That debuted at last year's Comic Con, did it not?

19. FlameHead Registered

Yeah, I think you're right on that.

20. NDX Luke... I am... tired.

You couldn't just let us live in the delusion that we were correct, could you? Could you?!

21. FlameHead Registered

Damn you and your infinate knowledge and database of Ghost Rider news reports!

22. Retroman Registered

23. FlameHead Registered

Nice find Retro, as always.

I really can't wait until we start seeing these posters in the theatres. Should be any day now, I say.

24. Retroman Registered

Are they ever going to start plastering theatres with Ghost Rider posters?Whats going on?

25. InVictus Registered

They fear GR fans. Years of GR hunger turned them all in ninja ready to steal every single material printed with GR name or image.... :D