Posting via PS3

Human Torch

Avenger
Reaction score
Why can't I seem to post on the forum when I'm on my Playstation 3?It always says "You need more than three characters in your message" even when I'm posting a 35 word post?:doh:

Duh, you need more than three characters and it's a PS3. :p

I haven't ran into that problem.

posting from ps3. works fine. have you tried clearing the cache?

triangle > tools > delete cache

It's most likely something in your settings. I've never had a problem posting via PS3.

I can't post from my Ps3, its quite annoying. I also get the whole 3 character message.

I think I figured this one out or at least the right track. Do you use quick reply or the advanced post box? I realized this might be some glitch or bug dealing with PS3 posting when I went to modify a post and accidently clicked the submit reply on the quick reply instead of the advanced reply box and got the error... because the quick reply box is empty.

Why can't I seem to post on the forum when I'm on my Playstation 3?It always says "You need more than three characters in your message" even when I'm posting a 35 word post?:doh:

Turn your javascript off.

It seems to have worked!Thanx for the assistance Antman!

It seems to have worked!Thanx for the assistance Antman!

No problem. The PS3 is the device that I use to surf the web, so if you have any further questions then feel free to ask.

Thanks again,AntMan.

I seem to be having a problem watching Youtube on my PS3,now.It was working fine a few weeks ago.I don't know if this problem was caused by turning the java off.:huh:

Thanks again,AntMan.

I seem to be having a problem watching Youtube on my PS3,now.It was working fine a few weeks ago.I don't know if this problem was caused by turning the java off.:huh:

Yeah, you have to turn java on to watch videos. Just switch it on and off depending on your current activity.

PS3 has a youtube app you can download from the PSN store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"