Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia Trilogies Coming To PS3?

Any chance that something like this is coming out for Silent Hill?

God, I wish.

I know Silent Hill doesn't have the same universal appeal as Splinter Cell or Tomb Raider but I think it would do well enough.

I heard that Konami just announced a Silent Hill Collection.

Which is smart, with the new Silent Hill game on the way.

What the F? I just saw this was delayed again on Amazon. Now it isn't listed to be released until Sept 27th. Is this even going to come out anymore?

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Oh geez, they better have a darn good reason for this:facepalm:

I don't know. It's gone dark, it seems. But...September is the date we're looking at now.

what really upsets me is that there haven't even been any explanations at all for it being delayed -_-

I can't seem to find anything on this except for a few articles, and product pages on sites like amazon and gamestop.

I guess this can be considered some good news (finally), but ps3trophies.org has updated their site with the trophies that will be available for each game in the set. So this could very well mean that it is in the final stages of production and will in fact be released at the end of September.

So iv come across a few articles stating this is available for download on the PSN? Any truth to that. I'm away from my ps3 at the moment and can't check.

Nope. The only thing Splinter Cell related on PSN is a PSP game.

But I looked it up online and it seems to have hit the European PSN, at least according to some articles online, which is weird the disc-based game isnt expected to hit there until the end of September either.

Last edited:
Yeah its up in the EU. The same thing happened with Prince of Persia though.

Those trophies look like they'll be alot of fun to hunt down.

Between this, the MGS HD Collection, Batman, Uncharted, and Skyrim...I'm going to have my hands full for months.

The only thing that really bothers me about the delay is that I was expecting this to come out earlier so I could have more time to play it during the summer. But with this coming out later in the year, it's going to be harder to find time for, especially since I'll be in school and I'll be dealing with Batman, Uncharted and Assassin's Creed in the month and a half following this release date.

So, has anyone overseas managed to play this?

I've been looking for videos on youtube, but had no luck last time I checked.

I just finished up Conviction for a second time so I'm likely to drop the dosh on them soon. Pandora Tomorrow is the only one I've beaten before though I've played the other two. I really like them.

I just finished up Conviction for a second time so I'm likely to drop the dosh on them soon. Pandora Tomorrow is the only one I've beaten before though I've played the other two. I really like them.
How are the visuals and controls? Does the latter feel dated?

I got Double Agent a few months ago back when I was expecting the trilogy to make its initial release date, and the controls felt weird to me because I was so used to playing it on the Gamecube. But I decided to wait until the trilogy comes out so I can play them in order.

Have there been any reviews from Europe for the games?

I've looked around, but haven't been able to find one yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"