Potfest

Mr. Credible

jukebox hero
Reaction score
so, i just finished watching Beerfest for the um-teenth time (easily my favorite broken lizard movie), and at the end, they make it look like there's going to be a sequel called 'Potfest' coming soon.

has anyone heard anything about this? i'd love to see it made.

i actually liked beerfest, till they
killed off landfill, and made that stupid storyline where his twin becomes landfill, wtf?

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
i actually liked beerfest, till they
killed off landfill, and made that stupid storyline where his twin becomes landfill, wtf?
That's the whole point, was that it was utterly ridiculous and completely negated the previous 10 minutes of film. It's Broken Lizard, what do you expect?

I'd like to see Potfest, but I doubt it'll ever happen. Then again, I doubted Harold & Kumar would make a sequel...

Mr. Credible said:
so, i just finished watching Beerfest for the um-teenth time (easily my favorite broken lizard movie), and at the end, they make it look like there's going to be a sequel called 'Potfest' coming soon.

has anyone heard anything about this? i'd love to see it made.

Gullible was written on the ceiling. :o

Halcohol said:
That's the whole point, was that it was utterly ridiculous and completely negated the previous 10 minutes of film. It's Broken Lizard, what do you expect?

I'd like to see Potfest, but I doubt it'll ever happen. Then again, I doubted Harold & Kumar would make a sequel...

i mean it was funny and ridiculous before that, but after that scene it turned to ridiculous and stupid. :csad:

I'm pretty sure they were kidding about a sequel being called Potfest. I'm sure they'll be making another movie, but I see no reason to repeat Beerfest just with pot instead.

if they make a sequel to anything, it should be Super Troopers

beerfest is a great movie, and so is all their other films. also i hope you guys know they confirmed there making a sequill, they said because of the ending they had a BIGG responce and now there planning things out, but they said theyd like to make it animated, it would be a bl first.

and also there starting production on super troopers 2, (they play the fathers of the characters of the first film)

and there also working on a movie called the greek rode, about young Plato (kevin heffernan) wanting to become a pro wressler.

that sould be really good.

if you want the proof check here. http://movies.ign.com/articles/750/750114p1.html

Potfest could be a good idea like they go to the Cannibus Cup in Amsterdam or something

There really isn't any sport with pot though, unless you could a munchie competition.

I loved Beerfest too. It's a real guys movie... So many movies in hollywood try to be all safe all the time. There only true sell out movie was Dukes of Hazzard...which is sadly their most unfunny and most successful movie.

primemover said:
There really isn't any sport with pot though, unless you could a munchie competition.

Yeah, and when you use pot...you don't really want to do anything much really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"