Zoolander 2

Conebone69

The Legend Ends
Reaction score
Probably not going to ever happen but wouldnt it be awesome if they made another Zoolander? Everybody loved the classic dimwitted derek zoolander so why not make a sequel? I dont know about you guys but its one of my favorite comedies and I would love it if they made a sequel. I couldnt think of what the story would be though. Anyone have any ideas?

Of course they should! (But with the original cast)

Hahaha...Where can they go with a sequel...?

Hahaha...Where can they go with a sequel...?

Absolutely nowhere, which is why it has unlimited potential. Just make it funny and no one will care that it's completely unnecessary.

^Uh oh...

Just make it funny...That's crazy talk...

Sounds like a Will Farrell flick...:dry:

Nope. Ben Stiller should do Starsky and Hutch 2 and Dodgeball 2 before this.

In other words, there are much better movies of his that should get sequels to.

I adore Zoolander, but a sequel would simply be awful.

I voted no simply because Zoolander is so awesome i dont think it could be anywhere near as good and like some have said, where do we go from here after the first story?

I think it would just be a recipe for disaster, but if it does happen and it's great i will gladly eat crow

Absolutely nowhere, which is why it has unlimited potential. Just make it funny and no one will care that it's completely unnecessary.
There's the problem right there.

i don't see whats so great about this movie? I thought it was stupid as hell. But maybe i'm taking stuffto serious.

They have to include David Bowie again. The guy just oozes awesomeness :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"