Power Rangers Anyone? - Part 1

Does anyone still watch this show and enjoy it/what are your thoughts on it. I've watched the show from the very beinning and really enjoy it, hell I even have a website on it.

I'm not a mod or an admin, but I'm going to instate a rule. No anti-Disney/anti-Saban talk. If you have beef you say something like "You know the explosions are not something I'm fond of and I would prefer Disney not do that, etc".

Use these resources to help you:

www.rovang.org/wg/wgindex.htm
www.rangercentral.com
www.nakspowerrangers.com
www.rangermania.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Rangers (beware some of the information could be incorrect)
www.legacyofpower.rangermania.com

WOW...didn't notice the time frame from my post till the last post...

...So I caved and pre-ordered the complete Collection set (of the MMPR) of this and the 80s TMNT.

I couldn't pass them up...I tend to get really sentimental and nostalgic about things.

Here's my opinion on my evolution on Power Rangers:

Mighty Morphin

Best of the series, that was until the second half of Season 2, when Rocky, Adam, Aisha and Kat came along

But luckily out of these four, Adam was the only one who grew on me.

Zeo

Great evolution to sequel MMPR, especially later on when they brought Jason back (even for a short time) to be the Gold Ranger.

Turbo

I didn't care for it, especially bringing Justin to be the Blue Ranger, it may have worked in Super Sentai with Dairanger and Ohranger, but it just didn't fit with the others. Then they bring in a new team, but still has quite a lot of kinks in there.

In Space

Best show since Season 1 and the first 1/2 of Season 2 of MMPR

Lost Galaxy

Wasn't average, but it did get better as it progressed, especially when Mike returned and became the Magna Defender and when Karone (formerly Astronema of PRIS) came back into the picture.

To be continued.........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"