Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old thread

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=339899

Feel free to discuss Power Ranger's Samurai and past series and also the current Japanese Sentai series Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger(Will be adapted for Power Ranger 2012)

Power Ranger's Samurai

powerrangerssamurai1119.jpg

http://www.nick.com/shows/power-rangers-samurai/

A new generation of heroes is about to explode out of the darkness to battle bad guys everywhere! The new Rangers, Jayden, Kevin, Mia, Emily and Mike, harness the mystical Samurai Symbols of Power to fight evil with the elements of Fire, Water, Sky, Forest and Earth. They are not alone in their struggle. An all-knowing mentor and special spirit animals called Zords aid in their attack against the relentless dark forces.

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger

goukaiger.jpg

Earth. This planet has been defended by the the legendary Super Sentai for 34 years, The Zangyack see that as a challenge. That was when the Legend War began, and then ended. The Zangyack have their sights set on Earth, and so do Captain Marvelous and his crew, hearing of the Greatest Treasure in the Universe. Armed with the powers of the Sentai before them, the battle for Earth begins!

I want MegaForce back now! I've seen the intro (which teases the mega battle) like six times. I want the mega battle! Especially now that Jason David Frank along with others are doing it one more time.

I am 23 years old and still dream of being a Power Ranger. I even have an idea for my own series called Power Rangers: Guardians.

I'm the red ranger if you were wondering, but I wanted to be the blue ranger growing up. My how things change.

Bandai Japan are making a lot more figures based on Sentai/Power Rangers which is cool. I'm thinking of picking up the Bandai SRC version of the Megazord from the Mighty Morphin days.

I recently picked up the Figuarts of Shinken Red that was Super Samurai Red/Jaden from Power Rangers Samurai. Pretty awesome.

Looks like they are going to do all the Kamen Riders from Ryuki/Dragon Knight as well.

I got my dragon ranger

3kQFpEW.jpg

"One day the world! bwahaha!!"
Minion- Blarghahablargh!
16VSCRv.jpg

2SYPVrr.jpg

58EnCfY.jpg

0fMxe7e.jpg

uwnbzE9l.jpg

e3K27yNl.jpg

WuAsASYl.jpg

"Marvelous-San! Use this!"

Armed TyrannoRanger coming soon

vBi1qSb.jpg

I like that Green Ranger comes with his Dragon Sword that he used before he turned good.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - From MMPR to Megaforce: 20 YEARS ON 98 DVDs in Shout!'s 'Power Rangers Legacy'
This VERY limited 'Shout! Select' release comes packaged in a collectible Red Ranger helmet!
Posted by David Lambert
7/17/2013

PowerRangersLegacy_TheFirst20Years.jpg

Power Rangers Legacy: The First 20 Years

Order this title directly from Shout! Factory

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Celebrating the Multi-Generational
Global Pop Culture Phenomenon!

Power Rangers Legacy:
The First 20 Years

Limited Edition Ultimate Power Rangers
Home Entertainment Collection Unleashes

December 3, 2013

Featuring Over 270 Hours of Entertainment on
98 DVDs; Available Only from ShoutFactory.com

Following its debut in 1993, Saban's iconic live-action pop culture franchise, Power Rangers quickly became the most-watched children's television program in North America. Emphasizing the importance of teamwork, responsibility and helping others by following the adventures of a group of ordinary young people who "morphed" into superheroes, this long-running series has been seen in more than 150 countries, translated into numerous languages, and remains a mainstay in children's programming blocks. For 20 years, the highly entertaining saga and fan favorite characters from Power Rangers have captivated children and adults alike and are beloved by legions of fans worldwide.

In celebration of this multi-generational pop culture phenomenon, Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Saban Brands, is proud to announce the ultimate Power Rangers collection, Power Rangers Legacy: The First 20 Years. Spanning the first 20 seasons of the Power Rangers television series, this limited edition home entertainment collection features every Power Rangers episode, from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Megaforce, boasting over 270 hours of action-packed entertainment across 98 DVDs. Housed in a collectible Red Ranger helmet, Power Rangers Legacy: The First 20 Years includes six DVDs spotlighting hours of bonus content, including brand-new featurettes as well as special archival material.

A must-have for the most dedicated Power Ranger fans, Power Rangers Legacy: The First 20 Years will return to where the phenomenon began, and re-live the thrill-packed adventures when released on December 3, 2013.

As excitement builds for this release, Shout! Factory and Saban Brands will announce additional news, including details on all-new bonus content in the coming months. Meanwhile, fans will have the opportunity to learn more about the upcoming collection by following us on Facebook and Twitter (@PowerRangerNews @shoutfactory).

Taken from: http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/18729#ixzz2ZLwnNQMI

Comic-Con reveals the remaining Zyurangers

Rumor has it TriceraRanger, MammothRanger, Tiger Ranger are normal releases

Ptera is exclusive.

TyrannoRanger is out and so is DragonRanger

eivkksm.jpg

That's really cool. What I'd like to see is that these comics would branch out and make new original stories and become its own thing separate from the shows and of course really accessible to readers.

Maybe if it's not too much to ask is that we get the team ups we wish for like an MMPR/Dino Thunder team up or cool new villains that put the likes of Lord Zedd to shame.

Anyone agree?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - From MMPR to Megaforce: 20 YEARS ON 98 DVDs in Shout!'s 'Power Rangers Legacy'
This VERY limited 'Shout! Select' release comes packaged in a collectible Red Ranger helmet!
Posted by David Lambert
7/17/2013

PowerRangersLegacy_TheFirst20Years.jpg

Power Rangers Legacy: The First 20 Years

Order this title directly from Shout! Factory

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Celebrating the Multi-Generational
Global Pop Culture Phenomenon!

Power Rangers Legacy:
The First 20 Years

Limited Edition Ultimate Power Rangers
Home Entertainment Collection Unleashes

December 3, 2013

Featuring Over 270 Hours of Entertainment on
98 DVDs; Available Only from ShoutFactory.com

Following its debut in 1993, Saban's iconic live-action pop culture franchise, Power Rangers quickly became the most-watched children's television program in North America. Emphasizing the importance of teamwork, responsibility and helping others by following the adventures of a group of ordinary young people who "morphed" into superheroes, this long-running series has been seen in more than 150 countries, translated into numerous languages, and remains a mainstay in children's programming blocks. For 20 years, the highly entertaining saga and fan favorite characters from Power Rangers have captivated children and adults alike and are beloved by legions of fans worldwide.

In celebration of this multi-generational pop culture phenomenon, Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Saban Brands, is proud to announce the ultimate Power Rangers collection, Power Rangers Legacy: The First 20 Years. Spanning the first 20 seasons of the Power Rangers television series, this limited edition home entertainment collection features every Power Rangers episode, from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Megaforce, boasting over 270 hours of action-packed entertainment across 98 DVDs. Housed in a collectible Red Ranger helmet, Power Rangers Legacy: The First 20 Years includes six DVDs spotlighting hours of bonus content, including brand-new featurettes as well as special archival material.

A must-have for the most dedicated Power Ranger fans, Power Rangers Legacy: The First 20 Years will return to where the phenomenon began, and re-live the thrill-packed adventures when released on December 3, 2013.

As excitement builds for this release, Shout! Factory and Saban Brands will announce additional news, including details on all-new bonus content in the coming months. Meanwhile, fans will have the opportunity to learn more about the upcoming collection by following us on Facebook and Twitter (@PowerRangerNews @shoutfactory).

Taken from: http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/18729#ixzz2ZLwnNQMI

I so want that.

Go figure when AJJ would contemplate returning to the show they don't even invite her back for the 50th anniversary.

20 Years of Power Rangers display at Comic-Con

First look at the Bandai of America version of ranger key's

http://www.tokunation.com/showthread.php?t=59381

HqqV4Mel.jpg

Also there was a trailer of Megaforce rangers changing into Super Megaforce

eMW60Hrl.jpg

ujGYnbfl.jpg

unmyqAPl.jpg

PjBfwh5l.jpg

The biggest surprises is Dairanger making an appearance. Saban in 1993 decided to skip Dairanger because he thought it was too violent. Also because kids might get confused going for the popular MMPR suits to Dairanger

I hope the explain the Dairanger suits at least a little. It doesn't make sense in any other way, but then again, if those are in they might be letting them use other older Sentai teams. I can't wait to see if they give a reason though.

1064440_10151570638726687_916470707_o.jpg

Source: Jason David Frank Official Fan Page

I interviewed the cast members at Comic-Con. They said they were a bit hesitant to be wearing the pirate suits at first but grew to really like them.

That picture is epic! So many memories. JDF is the bomb! I met him at C2E2 and he's every bit the legend you want him to be.

I still want to be a Power Ranger, I have my idea for a Power Ranger series, Saban contact me!

That picture is epic! So many memories. JDF is the bomb! I met him at C2E2 and he's every bit the legend you want him to be.

I still want to be a Power Ranger, I have my idea for a Power Ranger series, Saban contact me!

I'm upset that Melody Perkins (Karone) is hiding herself behind the Yellow Samurai Ranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"