Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm withholding final judgement on the design. It took me a while to get used to the Kyoryuger suits, but now I do like them.

love it and the zord looks awesome too. I like it when the suits have black instead of white in it. Gokaiger was great with their black pants.

Kids React to Power Rangers

[YT]OdLSv-Fz0O0[/YT]

My favourite quote from the video:

Sparkles! Sparkles when you kill someone! :lmao:

Little girls can be so adorable.

JDF (Tommy Oliver) made the news as he's issued a challenge to CM Punk to fight him in his debut to UFC
10850212_10152561816411687_8472586061120580928_n.jpg

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/haymak...-wants-cm-punk-for-his-first-ufc-fight-120714

GO GREEN RANGER GO!

Last edited:
I WANT THIS SO BAD!!!! It's "The Best In The World" vs. "The Best Ranger Ever!", "The Voice to the Voiceless" vs. "The Man of the Fans!", "It's Clobbering Time!" vs. "It's Morphin Time!"

I WANT IT!

JDF seems to always be challenging someone to a fight.

Like who? I've been following him on FB for a while now and the only person I've seen him challenge is Punk. Unless you count the fun jests at Austin St. John

How the hell you gonna have In Space so low on your list! Not even top 5?!?!

In Space/Time Force/Lost Galaxy give MMPR/Zeo a major run for their money. Even Turbo with the last half of the season should get a nod.

But I would place SPD after MMPR/Zeo/IS/TF/LG, it was a great season even if the 2nd half fell off from the first half due to budget issues and story issues.

This is the fun part! Debating about which series should be higher!

Ok, In Space truly was epic, no doubt, and I love that series, but it wasn't perfect. Like I said, Zhane was honestly really annoying to me. Which is sad, cause we had a bunch of great 6th Rangers up until him. There were other things that rubbed me the wrong way as well. But truly In Space is one of greats, that's why it's #9! I actually had it at #10 originally, but after I moved Dino Thunder down I felt if found the perfect spot at #9.

Galaxy was #9 originally, then I moved it to #6. Time Force is amazing, and I could easily had it at 4 or 3, it was more personal preference that made SPD and LR higher than it, it was close!

I can look you straight in your Avatar eye and say I have never drank alcohol, ever. I stand by my list.

I'll fully admit though, especially among the top ten I can do a lot of swapping. But when I look at it how it is now...I'm content with my listings. I welcome challenges and debates. Who knows? Maybe we can a "Fan Response" list to this. As long as some of you can agree on which series goes where...

To some I'm sure he was. To me? Not so much. That episode where he tries to date Astronema is still burned into my mind as one of the worst Ranger episodes ever.

To some I'm sure he was. To me? Not so much. That episode where he tries to date Astronema is still burned into my mind as one of the worst Ranger episodes ever.

The Divatox working at a Pizza Parlore episode still holds that title though now tied with the whole of Operation Overdrive

YES!!!!! You understand!!! I HATED THAT EPISODE!!! That's why Divatox is one of my least favorite villains ever! Which is said, because she blew up the command center at the end of Turbo, but it's all washed away cause of that episode!!!!

Also, I'm glad we can agree that Operation Overdrive is the worst Ranger series. I had that at the very bottom of my list. Not including the honorable mention of course.

Full Toy catalog for Nininger is out

PZuuzrF.jpg

DX Shinobi Ichibangatana

Release- February
Price-NA

Comes with AkaNinger’s Shuriken and all Shurikens can be read by it

mwxhloH.jpg

DX Gama Gama Ju

Release- February
Price-3980 yen

Comes with AoNinger's Shuriken

IaQ3gf4.jpg

DX NinNin Buckle

Release- February
Price-2800 yen

Comes with ShiroNinger’s Shuriken.

fVJRL0l.jpg

DX Karakuri Hengen

Release-February
Price-4500 yen

Shuriken capable of transforming into 3 different weapons : blade, bow and claws. Sold with KiNinger’s Shuriken.

YVXQrq6.jpg

DX Goton Shinobi Shuriken

Release- February
Price- 1800 yen

Shuriken capable of launching attacks of 5 elemental types : fire (katon), water (suiton), wood (mokuton), metal (kinton) and earth (doton).

73NSXFUl.jpg

DX Shurikenjin

Release- February
Price- N/A

Comes with

Shinobimaru (red robot)
Dragomaru (blue dragon)
Dumpmaru (yellow dump truck)
Wanmaru (white dog)
Byunmaru (pink train)

Alternate mode is Shurikenjin Drago.

3l2NSoy.jpg

Otomo Shuriken Series 1 : Paonmaru

Release-March
Price- 2800 yen

Otomo Shuriken Series 2 : UFOmaru

Release-March
Price- 2800 yen

m7AzA3T.jpg

Ninnin Action Series figures

Release- February
Price-1500 yen

Basic action figures of Red,blue and yellow ninninger

Soft Series figures

Release- February
Price-800yen

Soft figures of ninninger

Bonus video for the Kids React to Power Rangers video:

[YT]gJPv6IXKs3A[/YT]

Also, I'm glad we can agree that Operation Overdrive is the worst Ranger series. I had that at the very bottom of my list. Not including the honorable mention of course.
I don't know about PROO being the worst. It never had backlash with petitions asking to redo the whole season. *cough*Super Megaforce*cough*

Bonus video for the Kids React to Power Rangers video:

[YT]gJPv6IXKs3A[/YT]

I don't know about PROO being the worst. It never had backlash with petitions asking to redo the whole season. *cough*Super Megaforce*cough*

I wished both it and Samurai/SuperSamurai were redone with Judd Lynn

YES!!!!! You understand!!! I HATED THAT EPISODE!!! That's why Divatox is one of my least favorite villains ever! Which is said, because she blew up the command center at the end of Turbo, but it's all washed away cause of that episode!!!!

God help me, its been branded in my skull for the last 17 years as much as Arnold's Freeze puns and rubber nipples.

1997 wasn't kind to both franchises :csad:

I KNOW RIGHT??!?! I can still see Divatox in an apron serving pizza and talking with a bad accent! WHY?!?!?!

Truth be told, that episode and Divatox were a big reason Turbo was at #11 on my list. I couldn't put it any lower to be fair, but I certainly couldn't put it any higher!

I always figured Wild Force was considered the worst season, being that no one really talks that much about it; except for Forever Red.

I wished both it and Samurai/SuperSamurai were redone with Judd Lynn
Don't we all?
Ok, here it is, my 10 ten Ranger series! I hope you'll check it out, and then let me know what you think I got right, wrong, WAY wrong, or something else entirely!

http://www.followingthenerd.com/tv/power-rangers-series-countdown-10-1/
I dunno about Ninja Storm. I would have much preferred the Hexagon concept they were going to use for the Hurricaneger footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"