Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble by the Slice is not only the best single-part episode of Turbo, it's also one of the 5 best episodes in the franchise, and anybody who says otherwise is living in denial of its greatness.

Trouble by the Slice is not only the best single-part episode of Turbo, it's also one of the 5 best episodes in the franchise, and anybody who says otherwise is living in denial of its greatness.

Yes, it was good Carranger episode, but a ****** PR episode.

DW: No...just...no...

PyroC: Wild Force was originally my least favorite season, but as I wrote the list, I realized it honestly did have some good elements. Mainly the Forever Red episode and the storyline of Merrick and Zen-Aku. I hated Wild Force cause it was way too over the top and cheesy, where as Time Force (which came before), and Ninja Storm (which came after) did a much better job of balancing it.

Smallville: I don't know much about Sentai, I only know PR. For me, Ninja Storm was just a blast to watch. And after the evil of Wild Force, it was a great change of pace.

PyroC: Wild Force was originally my least favorite season, but as I wrote the list, I realized it honestly did have some good elements. Mainly the Forever Red episode and the storyline of Merrick and Zen-Aku. I hated Wild Force cause it was way too over the top and cheesy, where as Time Force (which came before), and Ninja Storm (which came after) did a much better job of balancing it.
Makes sense with the cheesiness being that it was the first season made by Disney.

Exactly! It seemed like in every episode they did the "Blazing Lion, Soaring Eagle, etc" bit, EVERY SINGLE EPISODE!!! Trust us, we know what their animal spirits are.

X3TYLOr.jpg

0HgsjR3.jpg

Last edited:
What the hell is up with that megazord? That smaller robot sticking out looks ridiculous. Seriously, who designed this?

Oy vey.

They should do a series with 5 different rangers, last of their teams, teaming up together.

Whoever has been designing these last two sentai series' has got to go. They are atrocious.

hVdJJl7.jpg

Well at least it's better than Toqger's costumes

LED spinning shuriken top.

Gmw6DM6.jpg

It really makes AkaNinja suit look really good

Shurikenjin Robo suit that will be used in the show

SK5nvpZ.jpg

Lots of new information

http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2014/12/25/shuriken-sentai-ninninger-cast-crew-revealed/#prettyPhoto

The story began three generations ago with the great Last Ninja, Igasaki Yo****aka, who sealed the Yokai away for good. When the Yokai revive and their grandfather, the Last Ninja, passes away, five cousins who are all his descendants band together to defeat the threat. The Ninninger are still immature as ninjas but will strengthen their bond as they train in the Ninjutsu Dojo run by Takaharu and Fuka’s father, Igasaki Tsumuji. It’s a story about family and school spanning three generations that can be enjoyed by all generations of the family.

Last edited:
Smallville: I don't know much about Sentai, I only know PR. For me, Ninja Storm was just a blast to watch. And after the evil of Wild Force, it was a great change of pace.
I was talking about this which is the other direction of what eventually became Ninja Storm was going to go. This looked like a really cool concept. I mean they were going to do the whole superhero "Civil War" thing even before Marvel made it look cool. I mean we could have seen a Tommy vs. Jason face-off showdown akin to Batman and Superman in The Dark Knight Returns. I hope that if the Lionsgate movie gets like crazy popular then they could consider it as a sequel several movies down the line or something.

Power Rangers: Hexagon

On another note, has anyone seen this video on Austin St. John's FB page?
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=746064668807687&set=vb.102073676540126&type=3&video_source=pages_video_set

Some people on Rangerboard are speculating whether or not he's in Dino Charge.

That Megazord is hella ugly, and they need to stop over complicating them. Give them a simple look like we used to have.

hVdJJl7.jpg

Well at least it's better than Toqger's costumes

LED spinning shuriken top.

Gmw6DM6.jpg

It really makes AkaNinja suit look really good

Shurikenjin Robo suit that will be used in the show

SK5nvpZ.jpg

Lots of new information

http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2014/12/25/shuriken-sentai-ninninger-cast-crew-revealed/#prettyPhoto

That Megazord is hella ugly, and they need to stop over complicating them. Give them a simple look like we used to have.

I agree that it looks ugly. What Zords are used to make that thing?

Also, I believe Kit Harrington deserves to be a Ranger. :p :lmao:
10891589_839725212757062_1221933517623661543_n.jpg

What Zords are used to make that thing?

4NTEUdi.jpg

DX Shurikenjin

Release- February
Price- N/A

Comes with

Shinobimaru (red robot)
Dragomaru (blue dragon)
Dumpmaru (yellow dump truck)
Wanmaru (white dog)
Byunmaru (pink train)

Alternate mode is Shurikenjin Drago.

Last edited:
Comes with

Shinobimaru (red robot)
Dragomaru (blue dragon)
Dumpmaru (yellow dump truck)
Wanmaru (white dog)
Byunmaru (pink train)

Alternate mode is Shurikenjin Drago.
That is the oddest combination I've ever seen and that is the weirdest clusterf**k mishmash of Zords ever. I wish them good luck when they try to sell that with the new influx of movie merchandise.

It honestly just looks like they're getting lazy. It's basically a combination of the sentai they used for Samurai and Dino Charge.

Well, I pulled the trigger on the PR 20th Anniversary Helmet Box Set. At $650, I just could never justify it, but it is currently on sale for $400, and after looking up a couple online coupon/promo code sites, I found a 14% off coupon that got it down to $320. Half price sounded great to me, so I ordered. Cannot wait for it to get here.

Most likely White Dog will be come White Wolf if it comes to the U.S...it is a random Zord mix though...but if you get creative writers you can make an interesting and original story out of all of it...

I'd tie this show to Ninja Storm...won't happen but I'm a fan of continuity...I'm really ready for PR to leave Earth for a series though...

If Dino Charge turns out to be a hit with multiple demographics I can definitely see Saban wanting to extend it longer much like MMPR. The latest sentai, both the train and now ninja theme havent been well received, at least here in the states for the most part. So if i were Saban, i'd definitely invest a little more in the quality of Dino Charge. Then wait it out for the sentai that comes after this new Ninja one. Am i wrong? What is everyone's thought on this?

If Dino Charge turns out to be a hit with multiple demographics I can definitely see Saban wanting to extend it longer much like MMPR. The latest sentai, both the train and now ninja theme havent been well received, at least here in the states for the most part. So if i were Saban, i'd definitely invest a little more in the quality of Dino Charge. Then wait it out for the sentai that comes after this new Ninja one. Am i wrong? What is everyone's thought on this?

Well, I suspect Dino Charge to last 2 years, so by the time it's over, there should be a new Sentai they can use. But I don't think they'll skip 2 Sentai... I'm pretty sure they'll adapt Ninninger, because "Ninjas be kewl".

It will be a sad day in the world when Ninja's aren't popular.

There's a NINJA DAY in Japan!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iga_Ueno_Ninja_Festa

Iga Ueno NINJA Festa (Jap. 伊賀上野 NINJA フェスタ) is the annual five-week ninja-themed festival in the Japanese city of Iga (in the former province of Iga), from April 1 to May 6.[1] Tens of thousands of ninja fans travel to Iga for ninja-inspired performances, competitions, and opportunities to practice ninja skills, organized to promote the city.

Also Hurricanger was one of the popular sentais to get a legendary mecha in Gokaiger.

Some assumed the most popular themes/seasons got more special treatment than others

Dekaranger-cops
Magiranger- Magic
Shinkenger- Samurai's. Which proved to be insanely popular
Hurricanger- Ninja's
Go-onger- cars
Dinosaurs- Zyuranger
Gaoranger-animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts