Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 2

Hasbro is outsourcing power rangers toys.

Why did they want this property exactly? It's literally going to stay in limbo outside of comics isn't it?

They wanted to grow a multimedia empire. I mean, they technically made f-boy island with E-One entertainment.

But then the pandemic happened and their primary concern, toys, collapsed.

Someone made an edit of Power Rangers opening with a Goggle V footage 😆😆😆, the series that aired 10 years before Zyuranger.

I gotta say this is dope...

And speaking of Goggle V, upon watching it again and seeing their first transform/morph sequence, this is definitely top 10 best super sentai series for me...the suits is sooo retro that it was sooo memorable 😀 and the ost...the ost is just the best😋

I don't know I really think that Dino zords really helped popularized the show banking on that Jurassic Park craze, man. :o

Omg, Boom is ending the Power Rangers comics!!!!!! It really is the end.

Omg, Boom is ending the Power Rangers comics!!!!!! It really is the end.

Calm down. They are doing the same thing that IDW is doing with TMNT #150, advertising the end of the storyline as the END. When in reality, a new writer and essentially a renumbering of the series is going to happen. It appears that Boom is going over Power Rangers at SDCC. At worst, this may just a way of restarting the series.

Calm down. They are doing the same thing that IDW is doing with TMNT #150, advertising the end of the storyline as the END. When in reality, a new writer and essentially a renumbering of the series is going to happen. It appears that Boom is going over Power Rangers at SDCC. At worst, this may just a way of restarting the series.
hot-wives-calm-down.gif

I don't know I really think that Dino zords really helped popularized the show banking on that Jurassic Park craze, man. :o

Oh indeed...
Saban really catch lightning in a bottle by choosing Zyuranger, the first sentai team that used dino motif as their first PR adaptation.

I highly believe that if they choose any team before Zyuranger, PR would not had become such big phenomenon in the US.
There is a reason why Zyuranger was also very popular in Japan as well,...most children love Dinosaur, haha

^ and i also want to add that while it is a good thing that it started off the franchise that lasted for 30 years...but I always think that PR used to kinda holding back Sentai because like or not, Toei was kinda been forced to stick to a formula to make it adaptable for American audience. But as soon as Hasbro was done adapting Sentai, guess what...Super Sentai has been on fire with no restrictions. True, Sentai has been very experimental lately but yet it is very creatively fresh in terms of idea, concept, character, and story as well.... while I think PR are still not growing and still stuck with the same formula for years and eventually they always going back to the original MMPR to stay relevant (be that in the form of comics or the Netflix special).

So with that said I think its a good thing for both SS and PR to be free off each other for now...let Hasbro reboot PR to create something new and let Toei to be as creative as possible on making Super Sentai fresh like the past 3 years. Imo its a win win for fans.

Last edited:
I love how the Team is assembled together as Rangers looking on proudly with a future filled with various Rangers teams lighting up the skies. Almost saluting them for the rich legacy they’ve entrusted to them to carry on.

I am still going with two theories of mine: that the owner of the Angel Grove Youth Center, Ernie knows who the Power Rangers are, but never told the Rangers that he knows. And another one is that Aisha hasn't morphed into the Yellow MMPR Ranger since 1995.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"