Revenge of the Fallen Predict the Rottentomates rating for Transformers 2 & come up with a consesus

Oh dear god. Is this everyone's argument against people not liking it?

This is what people do when they don't have a leg to stand on. They exaggerate your grievance. Second only to name-calling.

I am allowed to have an opinion. Whether or not you like it is your problem.

Again, anyone who found this movie amazing just doesn't want to think at all. Not one shred. Nothing has to be coherent or make complete sense. It just has to have ****, robots, and juvie laughs.

Sorry man, to me that's not the mark of a quality flick.

I enjoyed this film because it has action, a good plot, and robots fighting each other. To me, that is all Transformers is. A toy series and a simple cartoon series.

This is what people do when they don't have a leg to stand on. They exaggerate your grievance. Second only to name-calling.

I didn't say this to persuade you to enjoy the movie. That's not why I posted. I wrote this to explain to some people why some fans actually like the film. Just because you don't like the film, it doesn't mean that you're right.

I enjoyed this film because it has action, a good plot, and robots fighting each other. To me, that is all Transformers is. A toy series and a simple cartoon series.

I didn't say this to persuade you to enjoy the movie. That's not why I posted. I wrote this to explain to some people why some fans actually like the film. Just because you don't like the film, it doesn't mean that you're right.
I'll give you that it had great action....
but the plot lol please

What is so difficult to get? Bad robots, good robots, fighting over energy, Isn't that what G1 was about?

I'll give you that it had great action....
but the plot lol please

It his opinion that the plot was good, doesn't make him wrong, it just means you two don't agree. Why opinions are treated like fact here is ridiculous.

You're fighting a non-existent battle. Again, straight out of the poorly thought out argument handbook - Rule No.3 tell them you have a right to your own opinion.

Good plot? Are you serious? All the jumping around, inconsistencies, etc????? Did you even notice a scene like when the Constructicons form Devastator and are climbing the pyramid, yet they're on the ground battling individually at the same time? Seriously, it's astounding the lengths you'll go to in order to ignore the blatantly obvious. The plot was cheap, loose, and midly autistic.

Ahhhh another classic from the poor argument handbook - Rule No.4 Nobody is right or wrong.

What is increasingly clear is the level of immaturity accepted by certain viewers than others. This much is certain.

What is so difficult to get? Bad robots, good robots, fighting over energy, Isn't that what G1 was about?

G1 was a cartoon for kids!!!! We're not kids!!!!! When you make movies like this it's gotta be catered to a wider general audience.

It his opinion that the plot was good, doesn't make him wrong, it just means you two don't agree. Why opinions are treated like fact here is ridiculous.

To ignore the glaring holes in the plot and "convenience" and cheese factor of certain plot explanations is simply naive and ridiculous.

when did I flat out saying its wrong.Im saying my opinion that the plot is stupid

To ignore the glaring holes in the plot and "convenience" and cheese factor of certain plot explanations is simply naive and ridiculous.

You do realize that you are saying he is not entitled to his own opinion? There is absolutely nothing wrong with his opinion. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean that it isn't true for him. Just like your opinion is true for you.

Last edited:
when did I flat out saying its wrong.Im saying my opinion that the plot is stupid

I took that to be implied (mainly from the lol (sorry if this wasn't what you intended, which is what it seems to be). You both are entitled to your opinion.

You do realize that you are saying he is not entitled to his own opinion? There is absolutely nothing wrong with his opinion. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean that it isn't true for him. Just like your opinion is true for you.

Nooooooooooo..........he just needs to admit that he could care less if the plot is coherent. Then it would validate his opinion. We're talking about a film that has Devastator climbing a pyramid at the same time it's pieces are actually fighting individually on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"