Predict the Rottentomates rating for Transformers 2 & come up with a consesus

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by TwoFace12, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Rock Sexton Registered

This is what people do when they don't have a leg to stand on. They exaggerate your grievance. Second only to name-calling.

2. D4rkShaDoWz I can do this all day

I am allowed to have an opinion. Whether or not you like it is your problem.

I enjoyed this film because it has action, a good plot, and robots fighting each other. To me, that is all Transformers is. A toy series and a simple cartoon series.

I didn't say this to persuade you to enjoy the movie. That's not why I posted. I wrote this to explain to some people why some fans actually like the film. Just because you don't like the film, it doesn't mean that you're right.

3. MadVillainy C'mon Son

I'll give you that it had great action....
    but the plot lol please

4. D4rkShaDoWz I can do this all day

What is so difficult to get? Bad robots, good robots, fighting over energy, Isn't that what G1 was about?

5. bdorpetzl Registered

It his opinion that the plot was good, doesn't make him wrong, it just means you two don't agree. Why opinions are treated like fact here is ridiculous.

6. Rock Sexton Registered

You're fighting a non-existent battle. Again, straight out of the poorly thought out argument handbook - Rule No.3 tell them you have a right to your own opinion.

Good plot? Are you serious? All the jumping around, inconsistencies, etc????? Did you even notice a scene like when the Constructicons form Devastator and are climbing the pyramid, yet they're on the ground battling individually at the same time? Seriously, it's astounding the lengths you'll go to in order to ignore the blatantly obvious. The plot was cheap, loose, and midly autistic.

Ahhhh another classic from the poor argument handbook - Rule No.4 Nobody is right or wrong.

What is increasingly clear is the level of immaturity accepted by certain viewers than others. This much is certain.

7. Rock Sexton Registered

G1 was a cartoon for kids!!!! We're not kids!!!!! When you make movies like this it's gotta be catered to a wider general audience.

8. Rock Sexton Registered

To ignore the glaring holes in the plot and "convenience" and cheese factor of certain plot explanations is simply naive and ridiculous.

9. MadVillainy C'mon Son

when did I flat out saying its wrong.Im saying my opinion that the plot is stupid

10. bdorpetzl Registered

You do realize that you are saying he is not entitled to his own opinion? There is absolutely nothing wrong with his opinion. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean that it isn't true for him. Just like your opinion is true for you.

#135 bdorpetzl, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  11. bdorpetzl Registered

I took that to be implied (mainly from the lol (sorry if this wasn't what you intended, which is what it seems to be). You both are entitled to your opinion.

12. Rock Sexton Registered

Nooooooooooo..........he just needs to admit that he could care less if the plot is coherent. Then it would validate his opinion. We're talking about a film that has Devastator climbing a pyramid at the same time it's pieces are actually fighting individually on the ground.

13. Twin723 Registered

14. Batman713 Registered

The prophecy has been fulfilled! Armond gave a fresh review!