Prison Break: Fox's new groundbreaking series

Me neither, looks like good stuf is coming up. Who knew, Brett Ratner....

I wonder how they will have a whole season devoted to just a day or two?

Do you think it will go on -- say, maybe have a whole trial set up and what not for the people who framed the death, if they save him in time?

Also, do you think we'll see the VP's bro?

I think we'll see them break out a few episodes before it ends, the promo says something along the lines of "the only thing worse than whats on the inside...is on the outside." so we'll definetly see them fight for survival/freedom outside the walls for a while.

Yeah, around episode 20 they will break out.

Entertainment Weekly has a great article on it.

Can't wait.

Also tonight is the CONTINUATION of SEASON 1. Not Season 2. The finale will be May 19th (I believe). With all 22 episodes of Season 1. We are on Episode 14 tonight.

Things to look forward to:

Michael has a "break down" that causes him to have a time off from planning the great escape & Fernando takes over.

A new inmate enters the prison which adds a whole new conflict.

Information taken from interviews with cast:

Season 2 will have follow Lincoln and Michael on the run and uncovering the conspiracy as well as following the other inmates that escape (one will die this season) on what happens with their life outside the bars.

Such as, following Fernando get his girl back. Abruzzi saving his children. Etc. But, one character will die, so all this is subject to change.

This episode will introduce a new convict that is going to stand behind Lincoln on the electric chair. Definitely going to be creepy.

They will DEFINITELY escape by the end of this season. And in season 2 the ink of the tatoo, I don't know how, will come more into play.

I hear they are going to go along the lines of Lost and have a few "before" the jail flashback episodes.

I heard that too. sucks, IMO. they should just do their own thing. it's been working great so far.

JackBauer said:
I heard that too. sucks, IMO. they should just do their own thing. it's been working great so far.

Not necessarily, I heard these episodes were planned from the start. And honestly, it be awesome to see wht ****ed up thing T-Bag did to get into jail.

It really was inevitable, and quite possibly one of the few things they could do to extend the show. I don't want to really judge yet, it might be cool to see pre-jail T-Bag and Abruzzi.

meh... I'm a little hesitant about it because the few flashbacks of the first part of the season that didn't deal with Michael devising his plan didn't really serve any purpose at all.

I just worry they'll use flashbacks as filler, which is what it's looking like to me right now.

let's see though. I'll reserve judgement for now.

JackBauer said:
meh... I'm a little hesitant about it because the few flashbacks of the first part of the season that didn't deal with Michael devising his plan didn't really serve any purpose at all.

I just worry they'll use flashbacks as filler, which is what it's looking like to me right now.

let's see though. I'll reserve judgement for now.

The Flashbacks on Lost are mostly filler as well.

We're supposed to learn something big in Sarah's (the doctor) past around episode 15 or 16.

amazingfantasy15 said:
We're supposed to learn something big in Sarah's (the doctor) past around episode 15 or 16.

Her and michael need to have hot steamy sex already.:up:

AllThingsComic said:
I hear they are going to go along the lines of Lost and have a few "before" the jail flashback episodes.

I heard they were going to end up getting lost on a mysterious island, Prison Break will get cancelled, and the characters will join the cast on Lost..

Just saw it, left on a cliffhanger, as always.. But, I MISSED THE FIRST 20 MIN, WHY WAS IT ON AT 9 AND NOT!??! GOD ***ING DAMMIT?!? Man, that sucked..:(:down

XwolverineX said:
I heard they were going to end up getting lost on a mysterious island, Prison Break will get cancelled, and the characters will join the cast on Lost..

Wentworth Miller actually joked about having that happen :D

WTF at Sara's dad/the governor being in cahoots with the vice president :eek:

Damn them for keeping me intrigued :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back