Prison Break: Fox's new groundbreaking series

I'm actually thinking that Lincoln might not make it after all. They've tried everything to stop or stall the execution and nothing's worked. Thought the growing conspiracy parts were awesome.

So was I, until they played the "have faith" thing. There'll be some sort of divine intervention. :(

man I got no idea what they can do. Other than a black out of something caused by someone on the out side I cant see anything happening

The Hurricane said:
man I got no idea what they can do. Other than a black out of something caused by someone on the out side I cant see anything happening

Lincoln has Super powers, duh!

XwolverineX said:
The previews showed 'em escaping, so I think, HE DOES ESCAPE!! :eek:

That was taped exclusively for the promos. It doesn't happen [like that] in the series.

Its gonna be pretty depressing if they fry Lincoln. :( Maybe his kid and the other guy take out the power to the prison?

I can't wait until next week. I REALLY don't want Lincoln to die. But I have to admit, if he does, that's certainly a bold thing for this series to do (and considering how unconventional they've been so far, that really is saying a lot).

Hey, on a side note, does anyone else think that Dominic Purcell would look PERFECT for pre-surgery Dwight in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For?

I hope he doesn't die... they built his character up so much, and well at that. But I guess that would make his death, all the more powerful.

Gamma Ray said:
So was I, until they played the "have faith" thing. There'll be some sort of divine intervention. :(
I was thinking the same thing, and I hope not.

I did for a moment think Sucre popped into the electric room and fiddled with it, but then I thought "How the hell would he know where it is?"

I didn't like that wigga before, but now he's grassed Michael up, I think he should be fed to T-Bag.

Hey, I just saw the next episode that isnt out yet. Pretty cool, PM me if your keen for spoilers

Gamma Ray said:
That was taped exclusively for the promos. It doesn't happen [like that] in the series.

WOW, Seriously??:eek: How'd you know that? :confused:

I've just read massive amount of spoilers (well basically just read what happens Monday) for the next episode, along with other goodies. It's gonna be good :D

Quietstorm said:
I've just read massive amount of spoilers (well basically just read what happens Monday) for the next episode, along with other goodies. It's gonna be good :D

Why would you want to be spoiled? :confused:

Gamma Ray said:

Lmao, at least they didn't play the American Idol "Had A Bad Day" song, then he would have really been doomed.

I missed it!! I'm such an idiot, i thought it was on at 9 for some reason!!!

AllThingsComic said:
at least they didn't play the American Idol "Had A Bad Day" song,
Bwahaha, if they had done that it would have been better than 24...

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Bwahaha, if they had done that it would have been better than 24...

that is simply impossible... :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"