Psycho prequel series "Bates Motel"

Really? I thought it was actually an interesting twist.

But then, should we be convinced? This is Norma after all. She could just be lying. Though it's believable enough.

I think we've seen enough of Norman's little rage blackouts to believe that she was speaking the truth, but anything's possible. I wouldn't be surprised if Keith Summers wasn't the first guy she killed.

...finally got to see this past episode. Intense! Good lord.

They just had to go there with the dog, didn't they? :csad:

At first, I thought he was going to hit it with the hammer, and then later when he lured it in, but then at the end when I saw the car coming, I was like "oh no..." Kill as many sex slaves or criminals as you want, Bates Motel, but you leave animals out of it! :argh:

Loved Norman's "psycho" speech while walking away from Popular girl's house, but kinda weirded out by Norma getting turned on thinking about Norman having sex

But liked Norma's line about "Stay away from that dog you know nothing about it or where its been" right after finding out about Norman's sex-life

Am I the only one who is sure that in the season finale we will see Norman with his mother clothes?

Loved Norman's "psycho" speech while walking away from Popular girl's house, but kinda weirded out by Norma getting turned on thinking about Norman having sex

Turned on ? Like aroused ? I thought she was angry or disapointed and Bradley ( popular girl ) looks a bit like Norma, blond etc.
Btw, anyone watched The Pretender and remember Doctor Rains ?

I was a big fan of the Pretender back then, and yes, I DO remember Dr. Rains... and whatever happened to the actress who played Miss Parker?...

I was a big fan of the Pretender back then, and yes, I DO remember Dr. Rains... and whatever happened to the actress who played Miss Parker?...

She was in the last season of Desperate Housewives.
The oxygen tank girl made me thought of Dr Rains.

never watched Desperate... but I DO know that Mr Lyle was a reg on there, as well...

in fact, whatever happened to all the other castmembers of Pretender?... with the exception of Broots, who I've seen here and there, they all seem to have disappeared...

This was the first time we truly saw Norman take on his mother's persona. Even when he said, "You're not a nice girl" to Bradley, that was still "Mother" talking. It was awesome. One thing I really like about this show is that they are giving us a believable story and Norman's psychotic nature isn't just out of nowhere. It's building and building.

I wonder what's up with Bradley, though. The way she looked at Dylan (almost like she either wanted to **** him or knew something about him) and the way she's been acting need to be explained soon.

I think bradley gets around a bit. shagging norman seemed like something she just did to take her mind off of her fathers situation.

lol That won't end well for her on this show. :funny:

I think bradley gets around a bit. shagging norman seemed like something she just did to take her mind off of her fathers situation.

That's how it came off to me too. I think she's the school ****.

Turned on ? Like aroused ? I thought she was angry or disapointed and Bradley ( popular girl ) looks a bit like Norma, blond etc.?
Yes, after the shot of Norman's sex scene it went to Norma having her eyes closed breathing heavily and fogging up the window
I wonder what's up with Bradley, though. The way she looked at Dylan (almost like she either wanted to **** him or knew something about him) and the way she's been acting need to be explained soon.
Since Dylan is working with the people that her father used to work for he prob knows something about the circumstances of his death and she is suspicious of him

Yes, after the shot of Norman's sex scene it went to Norma having her eyes closed breathing heavily and fogging up the window

Since Dylan is working with the people that her father used to work for he prob knows something about the circumstances of his death and she is suspicious of him

Hmm, I'm quite confused about that part.

Freddie Highmore doesn't have the sexual charisma that Anthony Perkins had d:

HOLY ****

Was that Shelby's body at the end in Norma's room?!?!?!?!

And why is that ****er with the glasses so weird, wow

Unrelated, but Perkins was gay. Just throwing it out there.

Yes and no.

He had his first intimate heterosexual experience at the age of 39 while working on the 1972 film The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean with an actress who also appeared in the film. Perkins declined to identify the actress, but "other sources" have identified her as Victoria Principal; Principal confirmed this in a People magazine article about Perkins.[7]
SRC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Perkins#Personal_life
And he did marry and have two sons, one of whom is the awesome musician known as Elvis Perkins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"