punisher or batman?

That's the thing that always got me me about Superman. With all his amazing abilities, I don't think I've ever seen him display super-intelligence. In my experience, he seems almost borderline average in intelligence.

Superman is dull indeed. That's why I consider Punisher like Marvel's Batman because they both develop their character using abilities, mind and strategies.
It's very real and appealing to me. Superman goes nowhere, when he's on earth he's unbeatable each time, never risking situation. Got a big plane crashing? Superman take it away in one hand. Yawn. Punisher against Batman would be something to see, though I think Batman would get it. It's the world's greatest detective dammit!!!

Chris_Carter said:
I think it would have to depend on whether you were talking about comic Frank vs. comic Batman, or movie Frank (Jane) vs. movie Batman (Bale). I think in a hand to hand fight, in the comics, Batman would wipe the floor with Frank. But if it were a fight with the movie characters, I can't really see Batman winning, just because in the movie, they made Frank an ex-FBI agent and Navy SEAL. From what I've read, SEALs are the best hand to hand combatants in the world. Their training is second to none. And when they are face to face with a known enemy, they neutralize first and ask questions later.

Navy Seals, Rangers, Spetnaz whatever other type commandos out there are all overrated in my opinion. It doesnt matter if they have over $100,000 in education and training put into them (each), they can be taken out by a 5 dollar, 20 year old AK-47.

Batman would wipe the floor with Punisher in a fist to fist fight, in the comics or even outside the comics (ie. Movie), but again Batman wouldnt kill him either, because he's almost godlike and forgiving like that.

Punisher, if brainwashed like he was back then (late 90s) by Spook (when he killed Nick Fury thinking he killed his family), would probably know that he wouldnt stand toe to toe, and would sneak up and probably find his batcave and blow it to bathell and then shoot his butler, and all his friends before he even got to Batman. When batman was filled with rage and desperation, he would shoot him in the back of the head when he didnt even know it.

In terms of a fight I'd say - Batman. In terms of life or death - Punisher.

Thinking about this, When Daredevil and Punisher fights, who ends up winning? Isn't Daredevil a ninja? I'd like to see that Daredevil vs. Batman! Or Batman vs. Moon Knight, but in Batman vs. Punisher, I'd say Batman in fist and Punisher with prep time and all that good stuff.

Thinking about this, When Daredevil and Punisher fights, who ends up winning? Isn't Daredevil a ninja? I'd like to see that Daredevil vs. Batman! Or Batman vs. Moon Knight, but in Batman vs. Punisher, I'd say Batman in fist and Punisher with prep time and all that good stuff.

I think this fight would be too close to call. Batman is the superior hand-to-hand combatant, but Frank can take a lot of damage and keep on fighting (see: The Russian, Pittsy, and the Mongolian, who's very Batman-like in fighting style).

Batman.

But Castle would go down in a blaze of glory; I'll give him that.

I hate these things...

Its funny...when the cops come after castle he seems to go easy...but when its a costumed vigilante he gives them hell....Batman would be standing in the way of his war....The Ennis Punisher would kill batman...

Military training is over-rated? Hmmmm....how many "ninjas" do you hear about these days? Plus in the streets its all relative...and Castle is the bigger of the two men...

Anyone who has a brain knows Batman wins. The only reason why people say Punisher is only because they like him. That's all there basing that on.

Marvel's Batman...... man are you dumb as hell.

The Evil One said:
Anyone who has a brain knows Batman wins. The only reason why people say Punisher is only because they like him. That's all there basing that on.

Marvel's Batman...... man are you dumb as hell.

I guess I don't have a brian then. Please, explain how you came to this conclusion.

My opinion, it'll vary every time they fight. I'll break down the fight by attributes:

Preparation: Equal (both are master tactitians)
Weapons/Tools: Batman (smoke bombs and batarangs would be hard to counter with guns)
Hand to hand combat: Batman (more agile, knowledge of more fighting styles)
Toughness: Punisher (the guy keeps on fighing after being repeatedly shot.)
Improvisation: Punisher (see Welcome Back Frank, the Zoo issue)
Drive (how far they'll go to win): Punisher (he won't hesitate to cripple or beat Bats into a coma, let alone kill him, while Batman one fights to knock his enemies out.)

In a fight, Batman would win. Batman is just more skilled and more trained in that field.

I want to say though that I prefer The Punisher to Batman. Punisher comics are just more fun to read.

I don't see how Punisher even has remote chance in a actual fight. Batman is smarter and by far a much much better fighter. Frank can fight but he isn't a trained ninja seriously there is no chance. The only way Punisher could win is if Batman never saw him and he sniped batman from a far distance other then that there is no chance in hell.

I think Batman is more interesting, but both characters are just born for the gritty type of films they have made.

batman,castle may have guns but waynes smarter

batboy99 said:
batman,castle may have guns but waynes smarter

Yeah Bats has all those sweet gadgets. In a fair fight{No guns} The Punisher would be pretty screwed. Weapons allowed, I dunno... I still would put my money on Batman.

Midnyte_Sun said:
Navy Seals, Rangers, Spetnaz whatever other type commandos out there are all overrated in my opinion. It doesnt matter if they have over $100,000 in education and training put into them (each), they can be taken out by a 5 dollar, 20 year old AK-47.

Batman would wipe the floor with Punisher in a fist to fist fight, in the comics or even outside the comics (ie. Movie), but again Batman wouldnt kill him either, because he's almost godlike and forgiving like that.

Punisher, if brainwashed like he was back then (late 90s) by Spook (when he killed Nick Fury thinking he killed his family), would probably know that he wouldnt stand toe to toe, and would sneak up and probably find his batcave and blow it to bathell and then shoot his butler, and all his friends before he even got to Batman. When batman was filled with rage and desperation, he would shoot him in the back of the head when he didnt even know it.

In terms of a fight I'd say - Batman. In terms of life or death - Punisher.

Something tells me you don't know too much about special forces guys...Also anyone could be taken out with a "5 dollar, 20 year old AK" if you let them
Batman, Frank, Spider-Man, Green Lantern, etc, could all be killed by said weapon. Doesan't mean it will happen.

What kinda of ignorant question is this? Punisher vs Batman, for godsakes the Batman would make Punisher into a little B****. Batman would own Punisher in a heartbeat there's no competition there the Batman has defeated meta-humans and assassins all his life plus Batman is just way smarter and more efficient in hand to hand combat, Batman knows all fighting styles, you punisher fans do not believe me? Here's the evidence straight from the source
www.dccomics.com go to secret files then click on Batman is in a pdf.format it will eloborate more and more on why the Batman is such a danm bad ass.

What kinda of ignorant question is this? Punisher vs Batman, for godsakes the Batman would make Punisher into a little B****. Batman would own Punisher in a heartbeat there's no competition there the Batman has defeated meta-humans and assassins all his life plus Batman is just way smarter and more efficient in hand to hand combat, Batman knows all fighting styles, you punisher fans do not believe me? Here's the evidence straight from the source
www.dccomics.com go to secret files then click on Batman is in a pdf.format it will eloborate more and more on why the Batman is such a danm bad ass.

I'll have to say Batman, while they're both good at what they do, I'm just biased :)

saint sinner x said:

Got that right.
I didn't think there were any smart people left around here.

So you're not smart if you think Punisher could beat Batman? That in itself is somewhat ignorant. Depending on what the situation is anyone can be beaten, both these men are very good at working their surroundings to their advantage. Also, Punisher has fought people on Batman's level (some arguably better than Bats) and done very well. I'm as much as a Bat-fan as a Punisher fan so I like to think it is a toss up.

I don't understand how anybody can say for sure either way. It all depends on the situation. If Castle thought, for whatever reason, that Batman was a threat, it was Castle getting the drop on the Bat, I gotta give it to Castle. If Batman saw Castle as a villian and was studying him, it goes to Batman. If they both had prep time, it would probably be a draw, with them teaming up to defeat the real bad guy.

If DC wrote it, Batman.

If Marvel wrote it, uhh.. Batman.

Yeah, Batman is God.

I don't know The Punisher that well, but he seems to improvise more than The Batman, and so he doesn't stand much of a chance against Prep Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"