Pushing Buttons

Thats evil. Not as evil as me putting cotton wool in Tasha's bag, but still evil

I have a very good friend who HATES the word "dude". So much so that I started using it around her all the time even though it's never been a huge part of my lexicon, just because it drove her absolutely nuts. In fact, I did it so much that she now uses the word "dude" all the time as part of HER normal lexicon. Every time she says it I remind her how much she hates that word and she gets mad and blames one of our other friends (who rarely uses the word) for getting it stuck in her head. Hehehe! :ninja:

jag

That's insane.
I now say "Dude" all the time and also love the color brown because I was boiling over with passionate hatred for anyone who said "dude" or liked the color brown for as far back as I can remember and my friends and I all started sarcastically using "dude" and the color brown more and more for comedic effect and it morphed into true love. :huh:

yeah i love it....even on this board...

if you look hard enough you can see that there are some subjects on this board that some members hold more dearly than others...

say something about islam to raybia

make some ill-informed statement to DBZ around guyverjay

dare say anything about rape or wolverine to Herr Logan

mention anything about spiderman 2 to Doc Ock

try even posting any silly hulk ideas with sava jumping on your ass

make any crappy G1 related posts and shadowboxing will turd in your eye while telling you how he got the definition in his bumcheeks to do so...

try shooting down weed as a fad to shyair and he'll blow smoke in your face along with his fellow dragonz

i'm forgetting plenty of posters here but you know what i mean..etc etc...

I know this information alone probably won't offend anyone so it's all about the manipulation and how you get the subject across and you can bring out the worst in them.

this is generally what i do as a hobby to amuse myself in the real world...

That's insane.
I now say "Dude" all the time and also love the color brown because I was boiling over with passionate hatred for anyone who said "dude" or liked the color brown for as far back as I can remember and my friends and I all started sarcastically using "dude" and the color brown more and more for comedic effect and it morphed into true love. :huh:

It IS insane. It's irrational and petty as far as things to get upset about. By pushing her buttons, I expanded her conceptual reality of what is acceptable. So it's really not such a bad thing in the end. She's also borderline OCD and we used to move stuff around in her house like reorganize her silverware or cooking utensil drawers when she was gone or in the restroom or something. Just subtle stuff like that. It would drive her absolutely insane. Now, she's not nearly as anal about how things HAVE to be and deals with disorganization in the outside world much better than she used to. Again, it was evil of us to do because we were doing it because we thought it was funny to watch her have a panic attack over the flowers on the table not being perfectly symmetrical between each end of the table. But in the end it served a purpose and she's got some better coping mechanisms these days.

jag

make any crappy G1 related posts and shadowboxing will turd in your eye while telling you how he got the definition in his bumcheeks to do so...

LOFL! That cracked me up. There are a couple of people on here that I am able to push buttons on with almost no effort. It's highly entertaining.

jag

heh, it's actually inate jealousy of the fitness thread, i don't know how it's gotten soooo big... and i know you go there so i thought i'd throw that part in...

:):o

heh, it's actually inate jealousy of the fitness thread, i don't know how it's gotten soooo big... and i know you go there so i thought i'd throw that part in...

:):o

Ewe ah juzt gelluz becawz ewe ah a flabby, flabby guhly-mahn!

hans_franz.jpg

jag

She's also borderline OCD and we used to move stuff around in her house like reorganize her silverware or cooking utensil drawers when she was gone or in the restroom or something. Just subtle stuff like that.
I wish I new someone who was OCD. :csad:

The fun would never end :woot:

I wish I new someone who was OCD. :csad:

The fun would never end :woot:

My mother was OCD... with two small children. Can you imagine the fun a nine-year-old can have with someone who is OCD?

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264861&page=2

2:10 PM EST

Flaming?

I'm just gonna stop posting here, i'll still visit and read posts, but I'm over posting here, so enjoys yourselves, you'll have one less button to push.

2:13 PM EST

Later *****es

2:49 PM EST

i WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT iT MEANT.

2:55 PM EST

I'd call Elektra a villian at this point. When Dr. Strange gets stabbed, I think he's gonna be somewhat depowered.

2:57 PM EST

3:02 PM EST

Truthfully, if I have an opinion I will still post it, but I'm gonna do my best to ignore any kind of insults. If you dont agree with my opinion fine, I'm not gonna argue with you or anybody else, if you think I'm the dumbest poster in the world, fine, it wont change my opinion. I've wasted to much time argueing with people, so in a sense, that part of me is gone, so yes later *****es. But I will still post my opinions.

*Note: He began editing all his posts in that thread, however, theyre all quoted by someone.

My wife hates it if I stare at her for no reason. I do it a lot. Mostly, because I'm spacing out in the direction of her ass.

Being as though you have a wife, but you're also in a biology class, I'll assume this is a college course.

Also, you're gonna end up traumatizing that girl with the cotton wool phobia. Don't be shocked if she pulls a Columbine on everybody she sees wearing it one day.

Sorry we won't be hearing from Tobiaswins ever again, everybody.
But he's just that selfless and virtuous, he cares about how extremely annoyed I am, just that he even registered here.

Do I owe you money or something?:huh:
I don't understand, I was only stating my opinion, why does this irritate you so much? Did I insult you in some way, or are you just trying to be funny?

A girl I know hates the term, "full as a tick". Naturally, when we're out to eat, it gets spoken whenever possible. :yay:

I have no buttons to push. :yay:

But I love pushing buttons.

It's fun.

There's a panel of buttons, that when all buttons on it are pressed, will annoy anyone and everyone around you.

It's located in an elevator.

Hoowah.

everybody likes pushing my buttons ... I like pushing my wife's button ... how many buttons on Teddy?

Don't push the Red Button!

i have a friend who is overly grossed out by burps... so i make it a point to burp in her face as often as possible then say "SOWWWY!!" really loud then make her guess what i ate.

i know she secretly loves it. and if she doesn't, that's her problem. she should go see a phychiatrist or psychoanalyst or something
i'm not sensoring my mouth gas for her comfortability.:cmad:

I tell people that Led Zeppelin are overrated and then watch their heads explode.

I tell people that Led Zeppelin are overrated and then watch their heads explode.
I don't think that counts as intentional "button-pushing" because the button pusher should be in control of the situation, but I watched your head explode as I tried to take you by the hand and guide you past the obstacles of your own musical ignorance and jealousy into a realization that Led Zeppelin can't be overrated because they're the best band in the universe.
You got really irrational, forgot how to read/comprehend English, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"