Age of Ultron Quicksilver's hair - how should it look?

I believe that he should keep his platinum hair. Hence the name "QuickSILVER". It would make a lot more sense. :whatever:

I never understood how Flash or QS could run so fast, with their eyes open, with no goggles or eye gear of some sort.

By the way, QS > Flash for a number of reasons.
I figure their bodies physiologicaly equipt and are built for speed therefore they can withstand the speed.
Now explain how they keep bugs from splattering into their faces. :woot:

Quicksilver & Toad had one thing in common atleast.

DOFP is giving him silver hair so he should have white in AOU.

I never understood how Flash or QS could run so fast, with their eyes open, with no goggles or eye gear of some sort.

Funny enough, he has goggles in DOFP. This is most likely because the Quicksilver scenes were filmed in very bright light though.

By the way, QS > Flash for a number of reasons.

if you read his handbook bio, Pietro's eye fluid is more viscous than a regular human's. his eyes don't dry out.

edit: which i see was included in another post. my bad.

make it silver but make it good. Aaron Taylor Johnson has good hair they should be able to pull something off.

Quickly did this, not great, but might be a way to go for his hair

quick_zpsa6107581.png

Looks more like Wolverine's hair. Doubt they're going to do something like that anyway lol. Think they're going to just gel his hair back like this.

cd4zGtWl.jpg

I wonder if fox will have to keep their pietro's hair a normal colour and marvel will go more similar to the comics to try and differentiate it.

It makes sense that foxPietro will have brown hair like Fassbender and because Singer doesn't like strange hairstyles (he even had a problem with Storm's) but it wouldn't surprise me if they made his hair silver first just so Marvel are forced to give him brown hair, just to upset marvel's track record of translating comics to film accurately.

Maybe it depends on who releases a promo pic first? I hope marvel cast their Pietro soon

1. They've never had any history of interefeering with another studios CBMs. Quite the opposite.
2. The track record in question isn't comic accurate.

^ the only thing I can think of that your referring to is Thor not wearing his helmet (all the time)

movies_avengers_comic_to_screen_7.jpg

Last edited:
avoid the Wolverine hairstyle. But don't make it like Edward from Twilight, either.

Messy hair IMO

Someone who can run this fast can't have his hair still perfectly in place

1. They've never had any history of interefeering with another studios CBMs. Quite the opposite.
2. The track record in question isn't comic accurate.

movies_avengers_comic_to_screen_7.jpg

Hawkeye' s costume was from the Ultimates line. Try again

ultimate-comics-hawkeye-20110504020335398-000.jpg

T"Challa;26972437 said:
Hawkeye' s costume was from the Ultimates line. Try again

ultimate-comics-hawkeye-20110504020335398-000.jpg

Movie wasn't called The Ultimates, and the point was headgear not costume.

Movie wasn't called The Ultimates, and the point was headgear not costume.

Oh wow, so now you're gonna split hairs like that. Do you also have a problem with Sam Jackson as Fury because its the 'Ultimates' version? The MCU has been taking inspiration from the the ultimates and 616 since its inception.

Are there two confirmed Quicksilvers now? Age of Ultron and Days of Future Past? Would be interesting to compare their hairstyles if that's the case :p

Yes.

Evans' has recently confirmed he will have Silver hair, so it's a safe best that Johnsons hair will be the same.

I'm hoping they do something fun with it. Even if it's not perfectly white or exactly like the comics.

Eh, you can just say that his hair is a result of his powers/super speed.

Old people have grey hair because they're so fast ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"