Age of Ultron Quicksilver's hair - how should it look?

Look for pictures online of Aaron Taylor Johnson. Since they started filming, he should show up soon with his Quicksilver look.

I think grey is wrong and I think bleach blonde is wrong. I would say if they can't get a decent looking white, they should just do nothing special to his hair.

given the 70's setting, the DOFP look works...
LOL thats funny because he doesn't remotely fit into a 70s setting. He looks more like an 80s new wave reject with a bad wig.

I think grey is wrong and I think bleach blonde is wrong. I would say if they can't get a decent looking white, they should just do nothing special to his hair.

Platinum blonde
23.jpg

Trendy-men-blonde-hair.jpg

408dd12df7572bbeaf7e13cd0ba03fe5.jpg

anderson-cooper.jpg

given the 70's setting, the DOFP look works...

but, I wouldn't want to see anything like that for the Avengers version
I find that hilarious because this is what Quicksilver looked like in the comics in the 70's and the comic themselves were set in the 70's. lol
Quicksilver_avengers.jpg

Last edited:
Pietro is a bit of a *****e, but I think the hairdo would be too on the nose for live action. Natural blondish hair and a slightly too pretty haircut will do.

Can you imagine if somehow this Quicksilver manages to look worse than the one in DOFP? I know it doesn't seem possible, but what if it happens?

Impossible!
Johnson already is a much better looking dude then whatshisface in DOFP, and the way his hair grows in is great as well. Not sure if I'm keen on dying it, perhaps just keeping it the colour it is with a streak in it?

I find that hilarious because this is what Quicksilver looked like in the comics in the 70's and the comic themselves were set in the 70's. lol
Quicksilver_avengers.jpg
yes, and this is what Charles Xavier looked like in the 70's comics

not...
charles-xavier-70s-days-of-future-past-600x800.jpg

wasn't claiming it to be comic accurate, just saying I could see why they would go for that look in there version of the 70's x-men

It looks natural and understated and goes well with his face. Plus his eyebrows wouldnt need to be dyed making him look odd.

Aaron Johnson with Spike's hair, anybody? :hehe:

8d76ff27ad7af0cbf3768540126709a9.png

Haha, I had the same thought while watching Buffy and Angel. Whedon has done Spike before, so he can pull off Quicksilver's hair and make it look convincing. But wow, that looks great.

I am bracing myself, just in case he doesn't have the white/platnium/silver? hair in AoU, though. It might be some ordinary color.

I'm not stretching when I say he looks similar to Fassbender in that pic.

LOL thats funny because he doesn't remotely fit into a 70s setting. He looks more like an 80s new wave reject with a bad wig.

Are Quicksilver and Scarlett Which going to be in the 70's, or the future in the new movie?

Does anyone know how to use the spoiler tags so we don't have to see the same image 30 times on one page? lol come on Hypsters!

Spoiler tags are tricky when you're using an ipad

His hair should look so great that we all feel the wish to cut it off and put it in a box.

Oh phew I was worried I might have been rude then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"