The Amazing Spider-Man Raimi wants Dunst back, hasn't firmly decided on villain(s) yet

Peter was a punk when he just passed that guy getting messed up by those two dudes. Any one should step up, and not let something that stupid happen.
Oh, so should we try to go and help him? Should we beat two guys to demonstrate that we have "balls"?
Should we suffer the risk of being stabbed, shoot or anything else and lose our life for such a thing? Should we risk our safety and maybe even our friends and family for someone who can be a criminal, a gang member or maybe even worse things?
No. Anyone with "balls", as you say, should call the police.

Sorry; I'm not someone who would just call the police if I see ANYONE get push around or even worse. But that's just me though. I want everyone I know to be safe, and if it means to put my life in harm, so be it.

Besides, the coolest way to die is to get shot protecting a loved one, just like protecting the President, ala Secret Service, haha.

And as what Joker was saying, him walking away showed how he's being irresponsible.

He COULD HAVE stepped in, but no, without powers, he thinks he's useless. You don't see freaking Bruce Wayne walking away because he has no powers; no, he would step in. You don't see Rorshach walking away; no, he would step in. And I gave two examples, because Wayne might be built, but Kovacs is a small dude, so two good examples.

AND....look at Ozzy Osbourne. He's like what, sixty-something...and he fended off a burglary at his home a year or two ago.

Last edited:
Screw the girl, just replace her. I never felt the actor did M.J justice any ways.

Screw the girl, just replace her. I never felt the actor did M.J justice any ways.
You're one of many, friend.

I wouldn't mind having Dunst back, if so, make her character more likable; but don't let her character get in the way of the new-breed of stories this/these movie(s) are aiming to tell.

You're one of many, friend.

I wouldn't mind having Dunst back, if so, make her character more likable; but don't let her character get in the way of the new-breed of stories this/these movie(s) are aiming to tell.

I hope they focus on the villians more rather than Mary-Jane. That was one of my problems with SM3. Mary Jane got more screen time than Flint Marko.

I hope they focus on the villians more rather than Mary-Jane. That was one of my problems with SM3. Mary Jane got more screen time than Flint Marko.
I think she had more screentime than all three villains combined(excluding "Amnesia Harry"). I think this movie will be the end of that, 'Spider-Man 3' had that concluding factor to the whole "Mary Jane = Kidnapped" theme.

focus less on the romance aspect, more on action and fights..

have an "intro villain" for once.. pick a b-lister.. somebody.. like the human fly..

rhino would be a perfect intro or throw away villian!

The Lizard and Kraven

Anthony Hopkins as Kraven. Much less physical but more calculating. This would make for better story progression and the action would not be a huge mess like it was in SM3

As awesome as Hopkins is, he is way too old to be Kraven.

he is old

but i dunno, I like the idea of Kraven not being a physical force but more an intellegent hunter.

I mean, if he is the greatest hunter, why would he need to physically beat his prey?

he is old

but i dunno, I like the idea of Kraven not being a physical force but more an intellegent hunter.

I mean, if he is the greatest hunter, why would he need to physically beat his prey?
I like your idea. But, picture the fan-boy's backlash:o

I like your idea. But, picture the fan-boy's backlash:o

Its the fanboys that got Venom into SM3 so they lost their vote in 2007.

Look at Nolan's Joker... complete re-imagining

Well only his looks changed.The Joker's personality was just like the comics.

Its the fanboys that got Venom into SM3 so they lost their vote in 2007.

Look at Nolan's Joker... complete re-imagining
I wasn't talking about what fans "wanted", I was refering to their potential "reaction". Undoubtably, they'd be petitioning the hell out of the movie if they ever made such a drastic change like so.

And also, as 'venom892' already stated, they only modified The Joker's look in 'The Dark Knight'.

I actually would prefer for MJ to come back. If we're continuing the Raimi series, then I want to see it continued Raimi's way, and MJ like it or not, is part of Raimi's vision. Taking control away from Raimi hurt SM3, so losing MJ would likely hurt Raimi's vision also.

Though I'm sure many people don't want to hear this, MJ coming back is best, IMO.

I actually would prefer for MJ to come back. If we're continuing the Raimi series, then I want to see it continued Raimi's way, and MJ like it or not, is part of Raimi's vision.
Exactly. In this film series, she's basically a pretty big part of it, so I'm not sure how it would work out of she wasn't really in it. Well, especially if S-M4 begins shortly after Harry's death.

^^ Well MJ is the ONLY part in the series, haha.

She's the self-obsessed girl in the series that want it all about her(especially shown on Spider-Man 3).

And yes, Anthony Hopkins retired.

And I still put my vote for Gerald Butler as Kraven.

None of this matters anymore cause Sony & Marvel made a deal to include Spider-Man in the MCU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"