Randall Duk Kim is Gohan!

JP

Smelly
Reaction score
randy-plain.jpg

http://www.dragonballmovieblog.com/2008/01/randall-duk-kim-is-granpa-gohan.html

The news we've been waiting for at last! I'm cool with that. :up: :dbz:

I remember him from the Matrix Reloaded and Anna & the King.

He's worked with Chow Yun-Fat in several other movies, too.

I LOVE YOUR AVVY :eek:

Thanks. :D :dbz:

Yes, it is my humble homage and hopeful wish for his inclusion into the DB live-action film series. :bow:

Never heard of him. Is he any good?

And the moment we've been waiting for doesn't disappoint.

I'm happy with the casting.

Never heard of him. Is he any good?

His roles weren't terribly prominent in the films I've seen, but he seemed a decent supporting actor. I doubt Gohan will have a big amount of screen time here, so this role will fall right in line with his others, I think.

Anyone find any video of him?

so many koreans in this movie. i wouldn't be surprised if a korean pop star group makes a song for it.

You guys realize there's now more asians than white people?

Jeez, this guy does not like to get caught on camera. I can’t find one video interview or clip from his film roles anywhere. Only thing I can find is a music video from the Matrix Reloaded where you see him for maybe a collective 30-45 seconds, and you can’t even hear what he’s saying because of the frickin’ music.

I think he fits the bill pretty well, though; a seemingly harmless old man with a kind face. We know Gohan isn’t entirely harmless, but he’s meant to appear that way. Just as Goku isn’t meant to appear the insanely powerful warrior that he is.

P.S.

Dedpool your avie rocks...the dragon. HAHA.

:cool: :up:

I saw him on MTV on matrix reloaded parody. It wasn't funny but meh.

Jeez, this guy does not like to get caught on camera. I can’t find one video interview or clip from his film roles anywhere. Only thing I can find is a music video from the Matrix Reloaded where you see him for maybe a collective 30-45 seconds, and you can’t even hear what he’s saying because of the frickin’ music.

Yah, seriously.

i know his role wasnt much in the matrix reloaded, but i really liked him, really cared for his character though it was a small role, which should work great in this movie

Oh Grandpa Gohan! The keymaker! Weird though, Chatwin is his son.

Adoptive Grandson. :)

I Is Asian And I Has A White Son Lol My ***** Is Lying

Yeah forgot, been awhile since seen the original show.

ahh thanks for the correction jp...the beer is startin to catch up with me...so hard to type drunk

so many koreans in this movie. i wouldn't be surprised if a korean pop star group makes a song for it.

I guess that's what you get when the majority of Asian-American actors in the U.S are Korean haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"