The Winter Soldier Random things you want to see happen

I'd like to see Bernie.

I always preferred Bernie as Steve's girlfriend. She was an interesting person who had some things in common with Steve beyond the endless fighting of a superhero's life. Bernie was just a lot more "real" to me than Sharon ever was.

I always preferred Bernie as Steve's girlfriend. She was an interesting person who had some things in common with Steve beyond the endless fighting of a superhero's life. Bernie was just a lot more "real" to me than Sharon ever was.
Oh, I prefer Sharon as the love interest.

Oh, I prefer Sharon as the love interest.

I don't because there never seemed to be much love in that relationship. It was devoid of real emotion.

I don't think either of them are emotional people in many aspects.

I hope Alan Silvestri comes back to score the movie and that the Cap theme is used again, so that it is repeated and people become more familiar with it. It ought to become more iconic than it is.

I loved it, it gave it a vintage feel. It would be good to keep the style in to show the contrast between Cap and the modern times.

And like I said before, I hope "The Star Spangled Man" is played on the radio (or an old record Steve finds) or that a modern day big band play it if there's a moment where Cap is honoured and he comes on stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"