Apocalypse RATE the Final TRAILER of X-MEN APOCALYPSE!

6 out of 10.

Just a touch above MEH.

I'm just super dissapointed with the way JLaw/Mystique is being force-fed to us. It's positively eye roll-inducing, I'm sorry. Her line delivery is just...WTH levels. :csad: Also, I'm not thrilled with the idea of Wolverine coming back AGAIN. Fox has such a lack of confidence in the rest of the X-Men that they just can't wean themselves off Logan's d***.

Everything else looks okay I guess. Oscar Isaac is everything. Storm looks incredible. But it doesn't feel like the X-Men...and I guess it hasn't felt like them to me since the first film. Whatever. I'll be there to see of course, but I'm really over this universe with these regurgitated sets (Cerebro was fresh in 1999, but it looks sooooo tired and dated now 17 years later).

Someone please start it over. :rolleyes:

Oh...and this trailer officially made me change my Hype Signature after 2 years. It's that gross to me. :(

6 out of 10.

Just a touch above MEH.

I'm just super dissapointed with the way JLaw/Mystique is being force-fed to us. It's positively eye roll-inducing, I'm sorry. Her line delivery is just...WTH levels. :csad: Also, I'm not thrilled with the idea of Wolverine coming back AGAIN. Fox has such a lack of confidence in the rest of the X-Men that they just can't wean themselves off Logan's d***.

Everything else looks okay I guess. Oscar Isaac is everything. Storm looks incredible. But it doesn't feel like the X-Men...and I guess it hasn't felt like them to me since the first film. Whatever. I'll be there to see of course, but I'm really over this universe with these regurgitated sets (Cerebro was fresh in 1999, but it looks sooooo tired and dated now 17 years later).

Someone please start it over. :rolleyes:

Did you like the subbasement's look in Deadpool?

5/10.

I'd give the final DOFP trailer an 8-9

This looks so uninspired and sloppy.

tumblr_o67ekfupk11suejvso1_500.png

The subbasement (where Cerebro is located) looked different in the Deadpool movie though it looked really CGI and not an actual set.

I gave it a 9. I like what it showed. I just wished they teased a fun scene with the younger x-men group.

[BLACKOUT]I read in the main the thread that the mall scene might get cut or reduced. Maybe that's why they didn't show their interactions.[/BLACKOUT]

Can't wait to see this trailer on the big screen. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"