Apocalypse RATE the Final TRAILER of X-MEN APOCALYPSE!

Not as good as I expected but for a power show it was good. 8/10
I felt it lacks a bit emotion depth.

9/10. Only downside,the music. It looks epic,it finally looks good on the VFX side,the roster of characters is fantastic. Can't wait.

Liked it but not in love with it yet, all the trailers have left me with something lacking, but I dont know if thats because they are deliberately holding back on us or there is something missing, I guess the final thing will tell us:

+ Everything Apoc
+ Psylocke has got across a lot of personality without even speaking which is good.
+ Power displays of Storm, Cyclops, Mag's all look great.
+ Effects really kicked up a notch or two
+ Wolvey!!
+ QS looks on point again
+ Colors look amazing, full on comic book X-Men

- Story doesnt seem as gripping as DOFP yet
- A lot of JLaw as Raven
- Lack of money shot (Storm V Cyclops aside)

Overall as I said a bit torn, I like most of what I see, theres nothing flat out bad at all and a lot more spectacle this time than DOFP but I'm concerned we have not really heard some characters speak yet and wonder why I am not as stoked for this as DOFP. A 7 or 8 out of 10 I guess.

Overall as I said a bit torn, I like most of what I see, theres nothing flat out bad at all and a lot more spectacle this time than DOFP but I'm concerned we have not really heard some characters speak yet and wonder why I am not as stoked for this as DOFP. A 7 or 8 out of 10 I guess.

Are you more attached to DOFP's returning cast members than this one? Because like you said the spectacle are bigger, but you aren't as stoked for it compare to DOFP. Its either the lack of attachment/excitement to the cast members or characters or the story/premise doesn't excite you that much.

I gave it a 7
VFX are coming along, but I still just don't like something about the look of it, possibly the cinematography, the framing and composition just seems over-the-top in a not so good way
plus, showing those claws smells of desperation, that shoulda been saved for the film

Are you more attached to DOFP's returning cast members than this one? Because like you said the spectacle are bigger, but you aren't as stoked for it compare to DOFP. Its either the lack of attachment/excitement to the cast members or characters or the story/premise doesn't excite you that much.

I think that maybe a small part of it, its more the time travelling aspect that really was something unique and not seen in a CBM before, having the two Professor X's meeting was an outstanding moment and seeing the older cast in peril certainly increased the tension. The new cast of youngsters have barely spoken yet so it may be a little harsh to judge that yet though, I hope they will be the Jean, Cyclops and Storm we have always wanted.

showing those claws smells of desperation, that shoulda been saved for the film

Like I said before, I felt like it was tacked in at the last minute.

But I guess if it convinces a bunch of people to pay for the movie just because the Wolverine is in the film after all this time, then good for Fox and the movie.

Like I said before, I felt like it was tacked in at the last minute.

But I guess if it convinces a bunch of people to pay for the movie just because the Wolverine is in the film after all this time, then good for Fox and the movie.

is that any different than showing spiderman at end of civil war trailer

I gave it a 10, I cannot be objective when it comes to X-Men trailers, I cannot wait, besides to be honest all I need to give an X-Men trailer an even higher grade would be if they released a names trailer, but we all know they spent all their font money way back in X2 and are never gonna do one of those again.

Well I really liked the trailer, gives us some new things to think about. A different roles for Mystique so looking forward to see this new side to her!

Shame professor X will be rendered useless I guess haha!

It was totally awe inspiring but I'm hoping its leavin all the good stuff for the actual film!!

I'll give it a 8!!

is that any different than showing spiderman at end of civil war trailer

Thing is Civil War is already big without Spider-Man, it got Iron Man and its guaranteed to outgross the last Captain America movie.

While X-Men: Apocalypse not so much..

Really liked it. I'm much more excited now. Watched it a few times already.

What does Nightcrawler say to Raven after they teleport?

"You're her!"

I thought so. But what does he mean? That he realises she is the legendary blue-skinned Mystique who nearly shot Trask at the Whitehouse?

I saw the trailer. Its alright.

Magneto's arc seems like it will be emotional and the best thing about the movie.

Psylocke looks amazing. Munn has given this character so much personality and spark without even saying a word. And that costume looks so great on her.

That Wolverine cameo feels so tacked on.

9/10

Aside from some dodgy music the trailer was fantastic.

10/10 for the final Man of Steel trailer. I give this one a 7.5/10. Hopefully the film itself doesn't turn out like a MoS. This doesn't seem to be Singer's comfort zone (going full blown spectacle and visuals), but I think Singer is good with the younger actors. They will have to carry the film. JLaw could bring them film down single handidly. She is virtually getting top billing here. Xavier and Magneto look like supporting characters.

Trailers are hard to rate because they should leave you wanting more. Their purpose is to get you to decide to see the movie. I decided the day it was announced that I would see it, so the trailer isn't made for someone like me.

Aside from Wolverine, nothing game changing has been added. I think this is a good thing because I like the direction the movie is headed and I don't want any spoilers. There were some nice new details, though. I liked seeing Isaac transform into Apocalypse; it's great to know that there is a real human under that stellar design. Storm vs Cyclops hit me right in the hype and they showed just enough of it - it was nice seeing the marketing come full circle from when they released the concept art.

While I personally was hoping for a completely Wolverine-free movie, I think showing his claws was a smart choice. When I saw the second trailer in theatres I heard someone ask "where's Wolverine". The GA is very conscious of his absence and I know this will excite people. At least it gave Tye the last line in the trailer.

I think I'm going to give it a nine, because I think it did what it needed to do and no trailer is perfect. Interestingly, I thought the Batman v Superman comic con trailer and the Bohemian Rhapsody Suicide Squad trailer have been the best trailers in recent memory. Unlike this movie, I was on the fence about seeing them. I was burned by BvS but SS still looks promising. Everything pales in comparison to Apocalypse though.

I gave it a seven. It did what it needed to do by exciting some fans, but for me personally, I am not getting the scope I guess I was looking for. I suppose I just want it to be as good or better than Days of Future Past? I might temper them because it still looks like a lot of fun.

Gave it a 9!

Oh my gosh, this was easily the best trailer among the three! Damn, I am hyped for Jean Grey!

It doesn't have the emotional depth of DOFP trailers though, but for this movie, I am now excited for the first time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"