Ratings

Webhead2006

The Web-Swinger
Reaction score
Beacon ratings are in:
2.3mill 0.9demo

Man it sucks it was low numbers. Was hoping to get back to around 2.6mill range again. Hopefully numbers will go up for rest of the season. But probably a couple factors played in on low ratings last night.

Many shows took a dip. VD and Nikita were lower as well.

Ya I heard that. Just a bad week I guess. Hopefully they will improve for the remaining episodes.

ratings don't mean much since we are close to the end of this show. im pretty confident the finale will boost a high % of viewers just based on micheal coming back.

ya it probably will do good a solid 3mill I hope. But ya in the end now ratings don't really matter. Its more on if demos is good and how well its doing still for itunes/amazon and other stuff. But even though ratings don't really matter now. Its nice if the show goes out on high marks.

Its nice if the show goes out on high marks.

This show has always been rather nichey - now more than ever - so I don't see it happening. 3 or 4 million is the most I'll be expecting for the finale.

Oh ya I am sure finale will get 3mill or so. I was just saying sucked the last two episodes where low. Compared to holding 2.6-2.9mill we had early in season/during break. But on the other hand, shows do drop over the yrs, and the switch to cw also lost alot of viewership due to cw reaching a smaller nationwide audience then the wb used to have.

Masquerade ratings:
#Smallville "Masquerade" Ratings: 2.2 million viewers, 1.0 demo.
Man i not bad, but still wish we were going up. Come on folks would love to have higher numbers again.

Masquerade ratings:
#Smallville "Masquerade" Ratings: 2.2 million viewers, 1.0 demo.
Man its not bad, but still wish we were going up. Come on folks would love to have higher numbers again.

Fortune Ratings are in:
http://twitter.com/sv_awareness
#Smallville "Fortune" Preliminary Ratings: 2.55 million viewers, 1.0/4 demo.
less than a minute ago via Echofon

Woot for increase in ratings it sure was a fun episode and glad to see the numbers go up. Here's hoping it will stay up for next week too.

i don't really care about the ratings now, were too close to the end for it to even matter. it's not like there's gonna be a spin off anyways.

ya overall ratings dont really matter much, besides the Demo numbers which are always holding well. But it is nice to see/have the show end up a high note of viewership too.

Hopefully it'll get people pumped for the finale.

Not bad considering it just played in Chicago this evening.

Nice. I'm glad it went up from Scion.

as ive said before web, rating don't mean anything anymore since we are about done. im sure the finale will have tons of watchers though. people are dying to see tom in the suit and the return of lex.

Ya I know lol but its always nice to see it go out well.

I wonder if the Easter weekend and any pre-emptions may have affected the ratings, along with the midwest weather. :super:

Who knows probably could have been easter weekend, I don't know if there was any preemptions in major markets. We would have heard something while it was airing. If any preemptions maybe minor markets which doesn't really hurt overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"