Ratner Iinterview

erm not really. lol. ... -sighs- I was just wondering :( i don't mean to be a pest... not trying to start anything... just...gah. -sighs and bangs his head on the table ...-

Oooh.... she woke up.

BMM said:
That is because there isn't a major error in the article. The author's word choice is specific. He says the film flatlined in its second week not in its second weekend.

That is not really the point, the fact that he said it made 7 million in it's second week is a major lie. The movie made 5 times that in the weekend alone.

edit* hot post a bit early. So anyway, there IS a major error in the article. The movie made quite a bit more than 7 mill in week # 2 of release

ntcrawler said:
Exactly. Anna may have been a child, but her agents are not. When the kid doesn't have an ego, that's what their managers are for. So Halle is not the only one who had an oscar. People keep insisting that Halle being an oscar winner therefore had a huge ego and tried to smear herself all over the film, but I find that hard to believe since Anna got an Oscar too and was actually a very nice person to work with and didn't insist on being the center of attention. So what gives?

Exactly. Last but not least, here's Anna Paquin.

Anna didn't have an agent or a manager at the time she was hired for The Piano. She wasn't even a working actress. I believe she accompanied a friend to the audition and wound up trying out herself (beating out thousands of other hopefuls) There are a lot of Oscar winners who don't grandstand about their statues Halle just happens to be one who does. Some people are irritated by her constant referencing of it because they feel her win was politically motivated (like Cher winning for Moonstruck to atone for not getting one for Mask or Elizabeth Taylor's sympathetic win for Butterfield Eight) I think there are more winners that are humble than there are ones who shove it in people's faces all the time. And considering some of their follow up roles (Halle, I'm looking at you in Die Another Day and Catwoman) that's probably a good idea. :oldrazz:

tonytr1687 said:
No. It's my OPINION that he has no taste.

ROTFLMAO
ROFLMAO.gif

THAT'S THE BEST THING IVE HEARD ALL WEEK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"