Justice League Ray Fisher Is Victor Stone/Cyborg

My favorite member and I like everyone on the team. High praise.

I honestly thought Fisher did well in the role. Cyborg was the character I was least excited to see and he is the one I walked out of the movie wanting to see a lot more of. I thought he was likeable and I bought into his pain.

Cyborg was awesome.

Yep, and now I want the Snyder cut where his story is darker and much more fleshed out.

DPM56swUEAEAGgk.jpg

Yep, and now I want the Snyder cut where his story is darker and much more fleshed out.

DPM56swUEAEAGgk.jpg

The first act of the movie Cyborg seemed like he was going to have an incredible arc. Still turned out pretty good, but early on he was the only one who felt like he was in a Snyder film.

I really loved Cyborg in this movie

I really want to see more of him

Seriously, I really hope that he gets another chance to play Cyborg, the guy is just so likeable:yay:

[YT]sQQKjWO_v3E[/YT]

Loved them together in the grave digging and bug duty scenes. I hope we see more of their team-up

I feel bad for Ray Fisher, he has shown such enthusiasm and dedication for this movie since start, only to see this movie get bad response at Box Office.. he does Not deserve this. His performance in the movie was great.

34oc46h.jpg

I keep gushing about it but I don't care. It really was. He was the only actor that I felt like wasn't "acting" in any scene. Every scene felt legit.

Ray was amazing. I never doubted him.

Yup! I'd actually say the weakest performance this time came from Gal.

Out of the main 5 characters? Yeah probably. Not that she was bad by any means but the others really showed their acting chops. But yeah...I have to say it, as someone else already did around here...
"KAL EL NO!" "KAL EL, LAST SON OF KRYPTON, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE".

To be fair, that is lousy writing and hard lines to deliver. Like, why the hell does she keep calling him kal el? Call him Clark to goodness sakes.

He was amazing in the film, real depth & pathos shown. Give us more of him WB.

Out of the main 5 characters? Yeah probably. Not that she was bad by any means but the others really showed their acting chops. But yeah...I have to say it, as someone else already did around here...

To be fair, that is lousy writing and hard lines to deliver. Like, why the hell does she keep calling him kal el? Call him Clark to goodness sakes.

I think on this occasion, so the impact of Lois saying 'Clark' had a more personal touch to it. Her love for him was the key to bringing him through and 'round'. If WW had used the name Clark before, it would have lost it's poignancy.

The Cyborg solo feels really far away from happening now. :csad: Really wanted to see what Fisher could do with a whole film focused on him.

I actually understand why she used Kal-El instead of Clark, it's his *true name*.

The Cyborg solo feels really far away from happening now. :csad: Really wanted to see what Fisher could do with a whole film focused on him.

Given Cyborg's good reception in JL, I don't think a solo movie is totally out of the question. If anything now they would do what they should've done from the start and actually build their shared universe first before uniting it.

Cyborg's design/CGI aside, Ray Fisher was my favorite part of the movie.

I thought Cyborg was the most interesting character and I loved Ray.

I really need a proper highbrow Cyborg movie about how he has aliens voices in his head, how he does not eat and sleep and he's just contemplating all the data of the universe in his strange post-human way. Ok, we need Nolan to do the Cyborg solo film. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"